bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Ok cool, And if it means anything I would suggest to do one lumina, one caprice. Lumina's weren't really great cars in general and were terrible police cars.  My department bought luminas in 1998 last one I saw in front line service was 2000, Most were repainted dark blue got transferred to school safety shortly after they were deemed unfit for patrol they lasted another few years before they started blowing head gaskets before they hit 50k. Our caprices lasted up until 2007 when they started retiring them due to age.

That being said it would still be cool to see one in game. And good call on not doing the catfish taurus the next generation looked a lot better

• Upvote 1

In my experience the state laws are the law of course but individual fire chiefs also set their own standards. I've known of chiefs who didn't let any POVs run lights/sirens, I've known of chiefs who only let officers run l/s and some that only restricted l/s to junior firefighters (under 18).

23 hours ago, itchboy said:

I added it into the poll.

Does anyone know if Montana volunteer FF POV's run sirens or not? Ive figured out they're allowed a non specified number of (only) red lights. There is no information on siren usage though.

Looks like sirens are legal

http://leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/61/9/61-9-402.htm

It says 'authorized emergency vehicles' though. That part confuses me. I have no idea if that includes POV's or not.

Another function we've decided to implement is a PA system for all siren equipped units.

It includes multiple variants for both male and female units. The command is intended for perimeter and scene control. When you press it, all nearby peds will turn around and leave. Combine this with the 'halt' command on police officers, and you should be able to lock down an area easier than before.

• Upvote 10

21 hours ago, FInn Rescue 12 said:

Good for evaluations or moving people out.  Will the command work with the civilians?   Also nice icon mic.  I would used that for emergency vehicles on scene back round radio chatter noise .  it would give a cool real effect.    

If you look in the comments in the Video you can see while he is talking to BMA he clearly states that it will

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:05 AM, itchboy said:

It says 'authorized emergency vehicles' though. That part confuses me. I have no idea if that includes POV's or not.

Why  not send a letter down to Monida Pass? You would get a more detailed response, and I bet they'd think it's pretty cool your re-creating their town.

I live in a city so a lot of these rural firefighting techniques aren't really employed. City doesn't even have a tanker because hydrants are super abundant. Montana is nice because it gets me out of my comfort zone and I get to do different style strategies than what are employed around me.

• Upvote 3