bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

There's no plan for the site to come to an end, no worries there. 

There's a fair bit of interest here, although it may not look like it. The older modders with years experience, like Hoppah, Mikey etc are just that, older, so they can't contribute as readily. That doesn't mean there isn't room for more modders to raise through the ranks and add to our content

Itchboy has indeed taken a hiatus, but as NFK said, I am still continuing development on the mod.

I'm also happy to hear this as well.

Of course, many guys had contributed greatly to the game for many years, but sometimes, a break is well needed and totally healthy. Of course, as with all hobbies, some leave for good, some come back.

Itchboy has indeed taken a hiatus, but as NFK said, I am still continuing development on the mod.

That's good to hear.  I have never had a chance to play this mod, but it look fantastic and I look forward to a chance whenever it comes.  Thanks!

Great news everyone. Itchboy was able to isolate the mod's performance issues to the Civil Car Pack, as well as a few other smaller things. This means the lag everyone was experiencing has more or less been fixed!

I will be taking over development for a while and getting things looking pretty and filling in some gaps here and there. We will then move forward with a beta, and eventually a release. The biggest hurdle has been cleared.

This new build was tested, and performed well, on a computer with a Pentium dual-core processor and integrated nVidia graphics chip. So all those with lower-end PCs, to an extent, should be able to run the next release of the mod smoothly. :)

guess this topic is dead now 

men it is 8th of january last post was from 2nd of january even from main autor BAMA1234! 

Dead topics are with no posting for years, so next time be patient, for someone who is also making a mod, it is realy really rude, disregarding. 

next time don't post things like that ;)

I know there will be a new release coming to help with the lag but...

Is there anything that I can do on my end to help with the script-checking lag every second or so?

I tried changing the times on the stop sign script but that didn't help at all.

Thank you, and thanks to the team for all of their hard work.

Considering time since something intresting happened in EM4 community, you wouldn't believe how much excited i am to see this. Pictures looks amazing, new map looks really original and scripts sound intresting. Really amazing looking job! I hope it will be done soon!

Also will there be only standart police, or things like SWAT, highway patrol and national guard?

Edit: Just found and installed 2.0 Beta, satisfied with amount of PD forces.

Great news everyone. Itchboy was able to isolate the mod's performance issues to the Civil Car Pack, as well as a few other smaller things. This means the lag everyone was experiencing has more or less been fixed!

I will be taking over development for a while and getting things looking pretty and filling in some gaps here and there. We will then move forward with a beta, and eventually a release. The biggest hurdle has been cleared.

This new build was tested, and performed well, on a computer with a Pentium dual-core processor and integrated nVidia graphics chip. So all those with lower-end PCs, to an extent, should be able to run the next release of the mod smoothly. :)

Awesome to read this. A while back I was helping to pinpoint issues and giving some fixes to Itch. One of the issues I found was a car path issue. Nonetheless, I look forward to trying out the new version.

Does this include (to your knowledge) intel graphics? I will die of joy.  :cry:

I know there will be a new release coming to help with the lag but...

Is there anything that I can do on my end to help with the script-checking lag every second or so?

I tried changing the times on the stop sign script but that didn't help at all.

Thank you, and thanks to the team for all of their hard work.

You could try getting rid of the virtual objects for the stop signs. I did and just replaced them with traffic lights. It seems to have helped with lag and traffic issues. 

You could try getting rid of the virtual objects for the stop signs. I did and just replaced them with traffic lights. It seems to have helped with lag and traffic issues. 

I ended up just taking both stop sign scripts out and everything still works fine as far as I can tell. The script checking lag is gone now.