bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

New game warden truck to be featured in 2.0.2, courtesy of Itchboy, with some custom equipment and wheels by me:

Holy this sentence used to contain a naughty word, now it just doesn't make sense... thats awesome looking Great job Bama and Itchboy and can the Ladder Truck get a LED Light bar??? just a sugjestion??

Edited by randomperson139
removed language

I don't know if I can post this here, but I think I found a solution for the 15 minute/ 5 minute crash. I just loaded the mod as usual, and went into saved games, and loaded a game already that came with the mod. It worked for me, although C++ runtime crashes still.

I don't know if I can post this here, but I think I found a solution for the 15 minute/ 5 minute crash. I just loaded the mod as usual, and went into saved games, and loaded a game already that came with the mod. It worked for me, although C++ runtime crashes still.

Yeah mine will go a little bit longer but then it still crashes

I'm not sure why but the download is broken - if anyone can anwser the following query thanks, I'd love to play this mod.

When I download the file from mega, 7zip, WinRAR and regular windows are unable to open it without displaying an error saying the file has an unexpected ending (...2.0.1. .zip).

Can't find bug form as I can't open it :(

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hey guys, got myself a new PC. So I want to let you know how I run it now.

Intel i7 4790, 3.6 GHz

MSI 970GTX Gaming 4GB 100ME

16GBs RAM

It runs absolutely perfectly. Now I can finally say that I love this mod! When you properly can enjoy it, it gives some kinda realism to it. Just great. Thanks, guys.

Whats the graffic card you have?

Nvidia GTX850M

** PROBLEM SOLVED!

** New problem appears. Game shuts down after 5 minutes of playing, saw that other people also have this problem and that the next patch will fix this.

Nvidia GTX850M

** PROBLEM SOLVED!

** New problem appears. Game shuts down after 5 minutes of playing, saw that other people also have this problem and that the next patch will fix this.

I would want to also give it a shot to run Em4 as Windows XP Service Pack 3.Due to the fact that this game is going to turn 9 years old, the newer Windows Versions (7,8,10) might struggle in recognizing the game (software).

I would want to also give it a shot to run Em4 as Windows XP Service Pack 3.Due to the fact that this game is going to turn 9 years old, the newer Windows Versions (7,8,10) might struggle in recognizing the game (software).

Still have the same problem. Their is one option left waiting for the patch :P