bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Let me take a look in my crystal ball....

Seriously we could use some more information. Did you do anything specific like calling a unit or getting a call?

Do you have a logfile to share?

What are your pc specs?

Anyways for some users the game simply acts like it acts. Nothing to do there.

Let me take a look in my crystal ball....

Seriously we could use some more information. Did you do anything specific like calling a unit or getting a call?

Do you have a logfile to share?

What are your pc specs?

Anyways for some users the game simply acts like it acts. Nothing to do there.

. That was my bad I should of told you guys I did not call any unit in and I tryed looking in my log file I didn't see an error that would of had made it crashed and I have intel core i3

I have a really silly question, and apologize for it in advance: since I can't check the units in the freeplay (game crashes instantly) could someone tell me what vehicles are on the screenshot in the first post? (the red ones). 

IUzhoPw.jpg 

In campaign missions I see only orange units. Do red engines exist in game? Thanks :)

I have a really silly question, and apologize for it in advance: since I can't check the units in the freeplay (game crashes instantly) could someone tell me what vehicles are on the screenshot in the first post? (the red ones).

IUzhoPw.jpg

In campaign missions I see only orange units. Do red engines exist in game? Thanks :)

Those three rigs are the rigs in the station if you watch a youtube video you should see them

Red units only work in freeplay. Those are MPFD units. They are a:

• Freightliner *something* Engine
  • Ford Expedition Battalion Chief
  • International 7400 Engine

Those three rigs are the rigs in the station if you watch a youtube video you should see them

They spawn on the map in free play and can't be called from a menu, hence why you won't get them in Campaign mode.

The OC-D

Me and bama made the decision to make the units freeplay only so that there would be something special in the freeplay mode.

And besides, the missions do not support the volunteer FF script.

In a future update will we see the MPFD ambulance and paramedic suv

In a future update will we see the MPFD ambulance and paramedic suv

Probably not. We already decided that the MPFD had enough vehicles. And programming in more volunteers is a pain in the ass.

Little to no work has been done on the mod since the update, we're just a bit busy with life and stuff. The mod is still alive though.

Probably not. We already decided that the MPFD had enough vehicles. And programming in more volunteers is a pain in the ass.

Little to no work has been done on the mod since the update, we're just a bit busy with life and stuff. The mod is still alive though.

I don't know anything about programming or scripting but I can imagine that that volunteer script is hard to work with

Thanks to everyone who took time answering me! I suspected something like this, actually.

I like the amount details you the creators put in, playing the mod is like seeing a good movie. Also despite those "game-killing bugs" itchboy mentioned campaign goes quite well (some other major mods have fatal bugs that make several missions unpassable, btw). For now the only campaign issue I have is that ATF truck causes CTD. I didn't try all the units, though... 

ive got an question i recently installed the mod montana v2.0.1 .

he still crashes  after a while when i play 'challenge or Endless.

all the other mods i can play well ( except the manhatten mod)

my pc graphics are

processor = Premium Dual Core CPU E5700     @3.00 Ghz  3.00 Ghz

Ram = 4,00 GB

Model = Alternate

i hope somebody can help me , because i wanne to play the mod

Sorry for the bug [report] solution in this thread but...

I also had the crash to desktop when starting endless game. In my case I have a laptop with 2 video cards, intel [hd 4600]  and nvidia [gt 750m]. My video card selection was set to 'automatic' and for em4.exe it was picking the intel. I forced it to always use the nvidia and it started working. Unfortunately I now have the crash to desktop after 15 minutes of play that others have been experiencing. From reading this thread it sounds like the mod developers have a patch coming out soon to address this which is great.

I also would like to add that I really enjoy this mod being a volunteer fire chief and ems responder myself.

Cheers,

Rob