bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

its defently the mod i even lowered my specs in the game i have a custom built computer even  pushing a nvidia GTX660M it runs well aftr 10-15 mins in it get laggy n then it crashes

It occurred to me that there's possibly an endless loop running in one of the scripts. I only say that because it seems to me that the lag isn't a problem at the start but gradually gets worse until it crashes as if it's looping over and over again; possible adding integers for some scripting logic or something to that effect. From what I've seen, many of the scripts are heavily modified to fit into this mod and they do that quite well but there might be a line or two causing a problem. Just a thought. 

How do you install step by step into emergency 4 ? Im having alot trouble installing it.

Thanks

Morgan

1. Open your file directory. You can do this by finding your desktop icon, right clicking, and selecting 'open file location'.

2. Find the 'mods' folder. You should have one. If you don't, seek further help in the technical support forum of this site.

3. Open the .zip you downloaded of the Montana mod 2.0.1. It should have a folder in the .zip. *NOTE: You need Winrar or 7zip to open a .zip file.*

3.5. Open the folder. Go to the mods folder of the zip. You should see a DIFFERENT folder called Montana 2.0.1.

4. Drag the folder in the .zip into the 'mods' folder in the EM4 directory.

5. Close and launch your game. If you did it right, it should show up. Don't panic if the game freezes after you try to load it in the modification menu of the game. It will eventually load.

PM me if you have any more problems! You can install almost any mod this way.

Edited by WildcatsMike

I have been having problems with the fire trucks and pumping water I have got the hydrants open and all the stuff connected to the rigs. when they go to spray water and it sprays for a sec and stops can some one point me in a direction to fix this id appreciate this. Its been happening since the 2.0 beta and still going on in the 2.0.1. if there is a fire I have to use nothing but extinguishers. makes for a really long game when everything burns down hahaha. thank you in advance.