bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Let me know if you'd like me to light up your units ;)

Shoot me a PM bud. 

Update for everyone: I've added all missing units, lights, etc. and am currently going through the list of bugs and knocking out the final few small bugs and touchups. Expect the patch/final version this weekend!

Shoot me a PM bud. 

Update for everyone: I've added all missing units, lights, etc. and am currently going through the list of bugs and knocking out the final few small bugs and touchups. Expect the patch/final version this weekend!

Yeehar!! Shoot me a pm man on your thoughts about a series on this mod!

Shoot me a PM bud. 

Good to hear, thanks bama and itchboy for the amount of work you put in to this

Thank you bama and itchboy for all of your fantastic work you have done. I think I can go ahead and speak for the entire community, it is a pleasure to have you guys almost donating your free-time to the community in hopes to please us. So once again, thank you guys. Cheers. :cheers:

Thank you bama and itchboy for all of your fantastic work you have done. I think I can go ahead and speak for the entire community, it is a pleasure to have you guys almost donating your free-time to the community in hopes to please us. So once again, thank you guys. Cheers. :cheers:

Not almost they are donating their freetime for us and they are giving us a GREAT MOD at no charge and no financial assistance and i say that because Bama bought software and buildings from other people with HIS OWN MONEY for our enjoyment, so really guys thanks for such a great mod!

Woohoo!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!

Shoot me a PM bud. 

Are you going to post a change list? or is it too much? Just curious.

Are you going to post a change list? or is it too much? Just curious.

I will indeed, I've been keeping track of changes.

There are still a couple things that won't be fixed quite yet, like the rotors on the new helos lacking animations, just because I haven't figured out / haven't got around to doing that yet. 

But all gameplay-critical bugs, along with lights, units, and wheels, have been fixed. 

There are still a couple things that won't be fixed quite yet, like the rotors on the new helos lacking animations, just because I haven't figured out / haven't got around to doing that yet.

But all gameplay-critical bugs, along with lights, units, and wheels, have been fixed.

Awesome, can't wait Bama. Seriously loving this mod.

This mod has by far surpassed any other mod by a lot both in the details of the models, skins and map as well as the physics and mechanics of it (Hydrants, volunteers, ect). 

I have got a question though- Once the final version is released will the community be permitted to release addons/submods to this mod? I've got some extra content I'd love to share with the community if that's allowed. 

If you have your own content that is totally yours (not edits of someone else's) you can create addons to other mods without permission of the mod's author. The permissions come in when you are editting their work, but say for instance you totally made your own fire truck fleet, and wanted to offer it for download, people could download and include it in their copy of the mod. 

If you're reskinned their models though, or editted their things, that requires their permission. 

You did say that the traffic bug was fixed, right? Sorry, the forum is just too long to look through.

Nice! That's awesome, I've been playing the 2.0 and it's awesome minus a few bugs lol. But anyways I know it was probably covered in the last 134 pages but I simply don't have the time to go through all of them but is the mini map gonna be fixed to match the map in this weekend release?

Nice! That's awesome, I've been playing the 2.0 and it's awesome minus a few bugs lol. But anyways I know it was probably covered in the last 134 pages but I simply don't have the time to go through all of them but is the mini map gonna be fixed to match the map in this weekend release?

Yes, Bama said in an older post that the minimap will be fixed.

Yes it will be, it was brought up a few pages back. I asked the same thing so no worries.