bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

I suppose, and really? You can't ask when things are released? That's pretty pathetic imo.

True, however I think the reason for it being against the TOS on here is that it keeps hundreds of people from cluttering up each thread with "when will it be released" every 5 posts.

What you CAN do is ask something like this:

"Hey Bama, what all will this patch fix"

And maybe he'll answer and maybe he won't.

The reason that the release dates rule was brought in was during one of the later releases of the LA mod, the thread became a flood of "release date?" This trend continued to grow significantly when that became free to mod, with submods. It got to the point that we as a community decided that is was unreasonable to expect release dates, and that asking was a waste of time. It was out and when it came out. If it wasn't  out fast enough, too bad for you.

In relation to the CTD, does it crash right away, or after doing something?

The patch will be out soon, probably in a number of days. 

Itchboy and I have finished up most of the big fixes and now I'm going through and spot-checking, as well as going through the bug reports one more time to verify everything's taken care of. 

Note: Some people with lower-end computers may still experience CTDs and lag due to the number of high-poly models and complexity of the lights, props, and map.

The patch will be out soon, probably in a number of days.

Itchboy and I have finished up most of the big fixes and now I'm going through and spot-checking, as well as going through the bug reports one more time to verify everything's taken care of.

Note: Some people with lower-end computers may still experience CTDs and lag due to the number of high-poly models and complexity of the lights, props, and map.

Good to hear, just take your time and relese when you feel that it is ready not just because people want it

Is it just on my end, or cant you control the trucks and the people??? I seen YouTube clips of it working just fine, so I didnt know if it was just on my end or what....

Did you dispatch them and also did you close em4/911 first responders first and loaded it up?

Thanks

Gunswat

The reason that the release dates rule was brought in was during one of the later releases of the LA mod, the thread became a flood of "release date?" This trend continued to grow significantly when that became free to mod, with submods. It got to the point that we as a community decided that is was unreasonable to expect release dates, and that asking was a waste of time. It was out and when it came out. If it wasn't  out fast enough, too bad for you.

I have nothing against the rule and now you've put it like that I can understand why it's there. I just don't see the harm in one person asking, that's all. Anyway, cheers for clarifying.

I got it to work, I re installed it a few times and it works, but another ? has come up on how does one use the Spine board???  When I try and get it from one of them Ambulances, there is a Red X in the actions bar where it says Spine board....Any idea how to use that by chance??

Spine boards are somewhat broken, you only get one per ambulance but just pretend it's like a stretcher, used the same way (but you'll need both if you need the spine board)

When I tried to play the mod, it crashed once it was finished loading. 

New people please take a moment to review the rules and the first and last couple pages of the thread. Some of us are starting to get annoyed at the rule breaks and repetitive questions/comments.

New people please take a moment to review the rules and the first and last couple pages of the thread. Some of us are starting to get annoyed at the rule breaks and repetitive questions/comments.

i do think that is a matter for a moderator

If you have an issue with something that has been posted, please report it and we'll deal with it.