bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

What is that second Impala in the background? Is that a CSO or police volunteer? I also like the black and white scheme. I would also like to have the mini map please! 

Well It is just the second Impala from MonidaPass Police. The unmarked unit behind the KFC sign belongs to BCSO and is a hyundai I belive.

Well It is just the second Impala from MonidaPass Police. The unmarked unit behind the KFC sign belongs to BCSO and is a hyundai I belive.

If you look closely it has a orange/yellow light bar and orange/yellow lights. 

And the car behind the KFC Sign is a Honda Civic. 

Does anyone have a problem where they call BCSO from the HQ and the game crashes 

This will be fixed in the patch.

This is looking amazing. Fantastic work with the textures, and I love they layout of the map. Kind of gives you that country feeling. Let me know when your close to finishing, would love to make a season out of this w/ perms :)

Thank you! The textures were the primary focus with the map. Glad you like it. We should be finishing up within the next couple of weeks. 

Its a Honda Civic I think, I'm sure that's what it said in the editor lol.

It is indeed, an undercover civic for the sheriff department. Will be playable in the patch

It is indeed, an undercover civic for the sheriff department. Will be playable in the patch

Unfortunately for me it will be playable when I get a more powerful system without Intel HD graphics lol. But definitely looking forward to playing it. Just a question Bama, regarding the vehicle scaling, would you attempt to upscale all the smaller vehicles so they aren't strangely small compared to the newer vehicles?

Unfortunately for me it will be playable when I get a more powerful system without Intel HD graphics lol. But definitely looking forward to playing it. Just a question Bama, regarding the vehicle scaling, would you attempt to upscale all the smaller vehicles so they aren't strangely small compared to the newer vehicles?

Nah, if anything I'll scale the bigger ones down, since there's fewer of them. I think I'll leave it for now though. It would mean re-lighting them, and unless Flnn wants to take the time to do that, it's not a priority. 

Let me tell you it is a lot of work to re-scale all the units and light them. It would take about 3 to six hours for each  unit deepening on how big they are and light set up.  If I am injured at work in the future, or hit the lottery maybe but for now it is not happening sorry guys.  I will light new models that come along and the ones that "drastically" look out of place for Bama.   Play the game it's fun you don't have to be that picky just don't zoom in.  Original the game is designed for an over head view later. 

For people having problems with graphics it is mostly because of software limited issues. I have a Radeon 290x. I lag with this mod. It is because of the amount of lights. Lights are great but in a mod lighting is an art form. If the modern would decrease the amount of radiation and polygons that the lights create with the coronal then it would help. In general if you go over 100 coronal or lights on a model it will lag the game.

Nah, if anything I'll scale the bigger ones down, since there's fewer of them. I think I'll leave it for now though. It would mean re-lighting them, and unless Flnn wants to take the time to do that, it's not a priority. 

Thanks for the answer :) It still looks great and like you said its not a priority matter.

I noticed the following vehicles are scaled quite large:

• MHP Tahoe and Caprice
  • All MPFD Units
  • All BCFD units including ambulances

These are the only ones that will have to be worked on. Patch is in progress.

this doesn't work for me I downloaded and installed right  it starts up and goes to the map  but while on the map see to examples below

ex 1   the boxes where you buy / select to get your car's  are all grayed out 

ex 2  the units that patrol  around I can't control after clicking on once and sending to a location 

( if pic's needed will add later today )

I am loving this mod it's great but it will be twice as good when that patch comes out. I can't get enough of the highway patrol units, would it be possible to make a checkpoint on the map for them and you click return to station and the highway patrol unit will park at the checkpoint

this doesn't work for me I downloaded and installed right  it starts up and goes to the map  but while on the map see to examples below

ex 1   the boxes where you buy / select to get your car's  are all grayed out 

ex 2  the units that patrol  around I can't control after clicking on once and sending to a location 

( if pic's needed will add later today )

Do you load the mod up strait away or do you play regular em 4 at all before hand or another mod because that could be the problem if you just load up the mod strait away I am not to sure