bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

just a stupid suggestion about the patch and the modinstaller... are you guys running the modinstaller as an admin ?

Because if I don't use it as an admin it doesn't work 

It isn't the mod installer itself. It is the actual file. When you try to install it, the mod installer only tells you that it is a corrupt mod file.   

I just played the mod and I it freezes after like 30 seconds ... :( Is this a bug or just my pc? 

My pc runs em4 on low setting perfectly. Same for every other mod. I have no issues on other mods.

My pc:

Asus notebook K52F/K62F Series

Intel® Pentium ® CPU       P6200  @ 2.13 Ghz   2.13 Ghz

Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB (3.79GB usable)

64 bit

I just played the mod and I it freezes after like 30 seconds ... :( Is this a bug or just my pc? 

My pc runs em4 on low setting perfectly. Same for every other mod. I have no issues on other mods.

My pc:

64 bit

Your PC.

My pc:

64 bit

What other mods have you tried, and whats your GPU? Pentium processor is a big no-no for running video games which demand resources. 

If your laptop is the one you say it is, then it's integrated graphics...which will cause lots of problems if your integrated and only have 4 gigs of ram.     

Well its very unfortunate that I cant play this mod. Ive been waiting weeks desperately to play this but aparrently I cant :(

maybe I am able to play in the next patch, I really hope

Well its very unfortunate that I cant play this mod. Ive been waiting weeks desperately to play this but aparrently I cant :(

maybe I am able to play in the next patch, I really hope

Afraid the patch isn't going to help in your case, if you're running integrated graphics. 

It isn't the mod installer itself. It is the actual file. When you try to install it, the mod installer only tells you that it is a corrupt mod file.   

you may just have to RE-Download the mod itself...

Question 1. Did you pause the download at any point?

Question 2. Did your internet stop working at any point during the download?

Question 3. Did your download just finish in like 5 mins or less?

you may just have to RE-Download the mod itself...

Question 1. Did you pause the download at any point?

Question 2. Did your internet stop working at any point during the download?

Question 3. Did your download just finish in like 5 mins or less?

1. No

2. No

3. No

Afraid the patch isn't going to help in your case, if you're running integrated graphics. 

Well it is possible to upgrade my laptops graphics card correct? Ive never done this, if done correctly my laptop wouldnt break right?

Also if anyone knows about this, what is a cheap graphic card recommended that can handle the mod? I put my specs earlier in a post

Well it is possible to upgrade my laptops graphics card correct? Ive never done this, if done correctly my laptop wouldnt break right?

Also if anyone knows about this, what is a cheap graphic card recommended that can handle the mod? I put my specs earlier in a post

It is impossible to change an INTEGRATED graphics card. Hence the name integrated.

Wow I cannot explain how mad I am right now. I was 70% done downloading the mod on Mega in my 1MB internet and for the second time my computer decides to randomly shutdown. And the thing is if you close the browser where the download is on it resets back to 0.

I just wanna play the mod :( :( :(

I would suggest you try using download master, in case you PC goes off, or internet fail - you will be able to download it asap in once piece

Bama

Sorry to bother so much about my non working mod/pc... But I just cant accept that I cant play this awesome awaited mod while I can play every other mod very well. Is there anything I could change in the mod files to make the mod "improve" (stop crashing). Anything at all could help. I will download razor game booster soon and will check if it helps.

Either this mod has something different that the other mods don't or its just too awesome for my pc. (I say this in a good way xD)

Bama

Sorry to bother so much about my non working mod/pc... But I just cant accept that I cant play this awesome awaited mod while I can play every other mod very well. Is there anything I could change in the mod files to make the mod "improve" (stop crashing). Anything at all could help. I will download razor game booster soon and will check if it helps.

Either this mod has something different that the other mods don't or its just too awesome for my pc. (I say this in a good way xD)

There's not going to be anything you can do except get a new PC. If you've already set it to lowest, plus your PC specs are not hot.

^he's right. its always the infamous Intel HD. I'll give you my PC specs to kinda give you an idea of what you need.

PC Specs:

Processor:  AMD Eight-Core FX-8320 Vishera processor

3.50GHz

GPU: AMD Radeon r7 260X

Motherboard: AMD 760G

PSU: 500w - ATX

RAM: 8GB of DDR3 ( I have it expanded to 16GB)

Here's the link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/iBUYPOWER-Gamer-WA583R7-Black-Desktop-PC-with-AMD-Eight-Core-FX-8320-Vishera-Processor-8GB-Memory-1TB-Hard-Drive-and-Windows-7-Home-Premium-Monitor/35119954

Edited by lamodder

Bama

The patch will address some minor performance issues, but that probably won't help your case. If you're running Intel HD graphics that's not good enough.

Reason being is this mod uses some high-poly count models, a very detailed freeplay map, and high file size textures (although the textures have been somewhat scaled down in the patch). This requires a good deal of RAM, VRAM, and processing power. 

I am not a PC buff so if someone could help me translate VRAM: AMD HD6490M GDD R5 512MB

Intel Core i7 2675QM ATI Mobility Radeon Premium Graphics

Any help please!

Intel i7 is good. Might need more video RAM. How does the mod perform on your PC?

ALSO:

Here are the recommended/minimum specs to run the mod at a steady 20-30 FPS:

- Modern (i3,i5,i7) Intel & equivalent AMD Quad Core processor or better
- 4GB RAM or more; 8 recommended
- Nvidia GTX 480 / GT480M, ATI equivalent, or better