bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

A question to you guys. How would you like building fires to be?

Original EM4 with visible flames all throughout with heavy smoke and flames appearing later OR

Smoke coming out of every opening of the building, and the flames only appear later.

Smoke coming out of every opening of the building, and the flames only appear later.

New download, I fixed small bugs so it's more playable

• Light on several vehicles have been added
  • Traffic that gets stuck have been fixed
  • Missing wheels are added to the models

I know its not much, but it makes the gameplay a bit better and no "stuck" traffic paths and the missing lights

NOTE: Do not report any bugs about this version, this version is only to fix the main traffic problem :)

Never the less I agree with itchboy, I commend you on charging ahead to fix bugs even though a patch will be out, so thank you!

A question to you guys. How would you like building fires to be?

Original EM4 with visible flames all throughout with heavy smoke and flames appearing later OR

option 2

Option 2

And in response to the earlier discussion about fire department size: My department covers 100 square miles and about 800 people in a rural setting with one town of 500 in the center of the district where our station is. We have 2 pumpers (one with MVA equipment), 1 tanker and 1 brush. Our nearest ambulances are in the next towns to the north, south, east or west with the closest being about 15 miles to the south. We have our fire department run EMR level medical response in our district.

HOWEVER many other departments have similar situations and use a different combination of units and stations. Fact of the matter is that for the current map I think the unit setup if pretty good, just make use of mutual aid like real rural departments do.

I like the second option for fires because as a volunteer, most of the time we get to a fire scene, smoke is the only visible thing we can see upon arrival. Plus, with the volunteer script I would say by the time you get your first couple units on scene flames would be showing by then. But I do have to say, when my department gets a structure fire.. its working... and I mean you can see it from a mile away.

Ok I FINALLY got this mod downloaded and I've got a few comments/suggestions

• Overall NICE JOB!!!! Great mod great small town feel.
  • Might want to have a look at the call ambulance script (from dispatch and PD officers) I've been having trouble with it
  • I suggest putting the jaws of life on the rescue unit, seems like the best unit to have the jaws, really surprised me that they weren't on it.
  • Might want to make some more descriptive buttons for the dispatch for offmap aid, I still don't know which is which.
  • A reskin of the Park Ranger would be nice, as you got the truck perfect but the person not quite. But that's no bigee, shoot me a PM if you want a picture
  • If its possible incorporating the close hydrant script into the disconnect script.

Once again, nice job! I already enjoy it and with the bug fixes you promise in the patch I'm sure it will be even more wonderful/smoother.

Ok I FINALLY got this mod downloaded and I've got a few comments/suggestions

• Overall NICE JOB!!!! Great mod great small town feel.
  • Might want to have a look at the call ambulance script (from dispatch and PD officers) I've been having trouble with it
  • I suggest putting the jaws of life on the rescue unit, seems like the best unit to have the jaws, really surprised me that they weren't on it.
  • Might want to make some more descriptive buttons for the dispatch for offmap aid, I still don't know which is which.
  • A reskin of the Park Ranger would be nice, as you got the truck perfect but the person not quite. But that's no bigee, shoot me a PM if you want a picture
  • If its possible incorporating the close hydrant script into the disconnect script.

Once again, nice job! I already enjoy it and with the bug fixes you promise in the patch I'm sure it will be even more wonderful/smoother.

I agree with everything but the jaws, here we have the jaws on all the rigs. I.e. 16 rigs paid dept we have on average 7 mvas, 2 fires and more a day

I agree with everything but the jaws, here we have the jaws on all the rigs. I.e. 16 rigs paid dept we have on average 7 mvas, 2 fires and more a day

Remember mate this is a much smaller department. But I don't see a reason to not have the jaws on one of the pumpers as well, its not inconceivable to have 2 sets of rescue equipment in a small department. My main thing is that the jaws NEED to be on the rescue, it really amazed me when they weren't. When I have a wreck I roll a rescue, when the guys get out of the rescue I send them to get the jaws and they start hoofing it back to the station, like what? Then I went back and looked at the truck and it sure did say "Rescue" on it.

And I figured I'd just include the NPS ranger picture here.

national-park-law-enforcement-ranger-nai