bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

am I allowed to post a download link to the small bugs I fixed? 

• Light on several vehicles have been added
  • Traffic that gets stuck have been fixed 
  • Missing wheels are added to the models

I know its not much, but it makes the gameplay a bit better and no "stuck" traffic paths 

You can edit a link into your post if you like, however the official patch will be out very soon.

I don't know about everyone else, but (not in the patch) in future versions I think it'd be cool to have maybe a rescue and a tanker in addition to the units already at the station.

Yah maybe a tanker and itchboy/bama I'd say keep the fire spread the same just like above have a tanker and maybe a ladder or something,

p.s. amount of hydrants just perfect!

I don't know about everyone else, but (not in the patch) in future versions I think it'd be cool to have maybe a rescue and a tanker in addition to the units already at the station.

but then it would loose the small town feel

Also in this upcoming patch will I be able to call helicopters as they dont spawn on the map for me and I can't get the air ambulance and police helicoptor

And did you make the military black hawk because I looked at it in the editor and it is realy cool

I don't know about where you live but in a lot of small towns in america you will find a station x4 engines x2 tankers x1 rescue x1 ladder x1 rescue boat x1 x1 porta tank i.e.: a 5000 trailer tank used for brush fires where a tanker can't get x2 brush trucks with attachments for porta tank, this is what a fire company has for a county of 20,000 and of 50square miles, with a all very active volunteer dept of 300( all civilians of the county. All rigs are less than 10 years old.

Also in this upcoming patch will I be able to call helicopters as they dont spawn on the map for me and I can't get the air ambulance and police helicoptor

And did you make the military black hawk because I looked at it in the editor and it is realy cool

Those are callable in the patch. The dispatcher can call 3 police helicopters, one EMS helicopter and 2 US Army helicopters.

How so.  I know a small town Population off 1,525 with a volunteer fire department with a command vehicle, Two front line engine, a reserve engine, Tanker, Rescue, Squad, and Brush Truck. 

How so. I know a small town Population off 1,525 with a volunteer fire department with a command vehicle, Two front line engine, a reserve engine, Tanker, Rescue, Squad, and Brush Truck.

Must agree brother lives and volunteers in a dept with 300members and 11 or 12 rigs covers a 50squad mile area and has about 20,000 residents

I don't know about where you live but in a lot of small towns in america you will find a station x4 engines x2 tankers x1 rescue x1 ladder x1 rescue boat x1 x1 porta tank i.e.: a 5000 trailer tank used for brush fires where a tanker can't get x2 brush trucks with attachments for porta tank, this is what a fire company has for a county of 20,000 and of 50square miles, with a all very active volunteer dept of 300( all civilians of the county. All rigs are less than 10 years old.

Ohhhh I did not know, obviously hear in the uk its a lot smaller area because it's alot smaller country and I live in the border of two county's, norfolk and suffolk who have two fire stations within 5 miles, the one in suffolk is a small fire station with only one fire engine and the one in norfolk is slightly bigger with 2 fire engines. To find the ladder appliances or water rescue or any special resource you have to go to norwich in norfolk which is an hour away or Ipswich which is an hour away aswell

A question to you guys. How would you like building fires to be?

Original EM4 with visible flames all throughout with heavy smoke and flames appearing later OR

Smoke coming out of every opening of the building, and the flames only appear later.

option 2

New download, I fixed small bugs so it's more playable

I know its not much, but it makes the gameplay a bit better and no "stuck" traffic paths  and the missing lights

NOTE: Do not report any bugs about this version, this version is only to fix the main traffic problem :)

I know its not much, but it makes the gameplay a bit better and no "stuck" traffic paths  and the missing lights

I support your initiative to fix bugs while we work on the patch. I recommend people to here before the patch is released.

Might want to upload this to mega/4shared. Server is terrible.