bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Yeah funny but it gives some realism to the game. Some individuals die during the taser usage. But I pretty laughed my head off. I didn't want to shoot him so instead of it I tased him and he died. If I shot him, he would be alive lol. 

LOL, yeah. His heart was weak. 

Also pretty unplayable to me. My bad CPU + that script control system makes my game extremely laggy. However, I love the models and the map. 

Trying to get that lag fixed in this patch. I experienced it to a degree, too. 

Trying to get that lag fixed in this patch. I experienced it to a degree, too. 

Happy to hear that! Hope you will be successful. With all the luck the update will be out soon and I will be able to play this mod properly with my horrible computer lol.

Works great for me. I have kinked out a few bugs myself  (the traffic bug especially).. Looking forward to the patch. My only question is in the patch, will all of the units have lights or are some of them being taken out? Mainly interested in the tanker because for me its unplayable with out the lights lol. 

Funny bug happened to me. I got report of man with a gun. He was basically shooting on a vehicle. I estabilished the perimeter and called for backup. I didn't want to shoot him since he was an active shooter. So I took MHP officer with a taser and tased. Suspect suddenly died lol. Any idea why? I have to admit that I was pretty close to him. 

It is scripted in the code that there is a small % that the suspect can be killed by taser. Then the game will select random pedestrians and they will riot and burn down the map in protest of police brutality.

It is scripted in the code that there is a small % that the suspect can be killed by taser. Then the game will select random pedestrians and they will riot and burn down the map in protest of police brutality.

Well.. that escalated quickly.

It really is insane the amount of detail that went into this mod. Good job, once again. 

If the rioting and burning stuff down is true im going to taze every civilian until it happens

Well.. that escalated quickly.

It really is insane the amount of detail that went into this mod. Good job, once again. 

Has anyone noticed yet the engine sounds in cars and the details on the map texture (that I added in) and the cost of calling units from off map and the cost of calling police units on the police station? I think those are some of the details that I haven't seen in other mods.

If the rioting and burning stuff down is true im going to taze every civilian until it happens

No it isnt. Its just my way of saying burning down your town is not the right way of protesting anything.

But if you want, it is entirely possible to create that script.

Has anyone noticed yet the engine sounds in cars and the details on the map texture (that I added in) and the cost of calling units from off map and the cost of calling police units on the police station? I think those are some of the details that I haven't seen in other mods.

No it isnt. Its just my way of saying burning down your town is not the right way of protesting anything.

But if you want, it is entirely possible to create that script.

Yah I have noticed great job by the way! And the map is just beautiful!!

Edit: Oh me and about everyone else I think I can say feels the same way about your way of protesting and NOT burning down their own city and or town.

Whfd

Hey Itchboy I am not doubting your scripting skills in anyway mainly because I tried it once in one of my high school classes and I completely sucked at it, I could not even make a virtual robot go in a straight line. But I thought of this the other night, alot of people want to draft using the river. Is their anyway to make drafting spots like boat launching spots. Because their were only certain areas that you could launch the boat from certain areas maybe you could make that the same way for drafting, just my thoughts. Thank-you again. 

would it be possible to edit the limited water script so the fire engines refill when they are in the fire station or put a hydrant at the fire station so i can move the fire engines round the back and fill them up after a call and then send them back to the fire station

would it be possible to edit the limited water script so the fire engines refill when they are in the fire station or put a hydrant at the fire station so i can move the fire engines round the back and fill them up after a call and then send them back to the fire station

There actually is a hydrant at the firestation...

It is located right in front next to the bay doors.

There actually is a hydrant at the firestation...

It is located right in front next to the bay doors.

so there is, my mistake im colour blind and struggle seeing the red hydrants 

This mod is complete genius, love the US feel. I also like the longer duration of fires  (im a sucker for realism).

Only thing i would like to see is perhaps another Tender or two to  set up  tender shuttle operations and increase the number of units that can be putting water on the fire. Any way I believe Kudos is in order for the entire Montana Mod team on the very successful beta release - Cheers  :holdglass: