bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Hey Bama I filled out the log and the troubles continue except now I can not even load the game without trouble. When I go to select modifications I get the Emergency 4 is not responding memo, any ideas would be very helpful I don't think my PC is the issue because it has a Radeon graphics chip, any ideas or help at all/ will this be fixed in the patch? Overall though I can go into the editor and admire the models and I must day great job! One thing I do like is when you call the volunteers in they kind of remind me of the volunteers where I am from responding. I am on a dept in CT and I will say we are not the slowest vehicles on the road. Any help is appreciated. Thank-you

Bama I cant do the bug form. I guess I have an old version of word.

Where is the Log file I'm supposed to send in?

What is your e-mail?

I'm having the CTD after about 5 minutes of play. Its completely awesome for those 5 minutes though.

emergency4.montanamod@gmail.com. Just describe the bug as best you can, and attach your logfile.txt

Hey Bama I filled out the log and the troubles continue except now I can not even load the game without trouble. When I go to select modifications I get the Emergency 4 is not responding memo, any ideas would be very helpful I don't think my PC is the issue because it has a Radeon graphics chip, any ideas or help at all/ will this be fixed in the patch? Overall though I can go into the editor and admire the models and I must day great job! One thing I do like is when you call the volunteers in they kind of remind me of the volunteers where I am from responding. I am on a dept in CT and I will say we are not the slowest vehicles on the road. Any help is appreciated. Thank-you

Do you mean an integrated graphics chip, or a dedicated graphics card? Because so far everyone with graphic issues has had an integrated chip. 

Send over a logfile along with that error report and I'll see if I can't spot the problem, if it's not the graphics chip 

First of all, great job. This mod is outstanding. I would like to thank Bama and Itchboy for their hard work, especially during the last few days.

I counted at least 4 or 5 car path issues, and heres a weird thing. Every 1 second the game lags for 1/4 or 1/2 a second, enough to be noticeable, just when I'm going around the map, no vehicles lit up or anything. This is the only mod that that happens with, really odd. 

Other than that, absolutely great job.

Thank you!

First of all, great job. This mod is outstanding. I would like to thank Bama and Itchboy for their hard work, especially during the last few days.

I counted at least 4 or 5 car path issues, and heres a weird thing. Every 1 second the game lags for 1/4 or 1/2 a second, enough to be noticeable, just when I'm going around the map, no vehicles lit up or anything. This is the only mod that that happens with, really odd. 

Thank you!

Yeah i had that problem to and i messaged bama and he said it could be because i have an integrated graphics card. Do you have an integrated card?

and heres a weird thing. Every 1 second the game lags for 1/4 or 1/2 a second, enough to be noticeable, just when I'm going around the map, no vehicles lit up or anything. This is the only mod that that happens with, really odd. 

Same issue I'm having. Not game breaking, but gets really annoying at times.

Yeah i had that problem to and i messaged bama and he said it could be because i have an integrated graphics card. Do you have an integrated card?

Same issue I'm having. Not game breaking, but gets really annoying at times.

Thank you!

The lag that occurs is due to the large number of scripting checks that are done every second. Its not your GPU or PC.

The game checks the following every second:

• Stop Signs
  • Existence of the off map units in the map
  • The time (for dynamic night sounds)
  • Status of each volunteer car (on map or off map)

This is why there is lag. I am working on finding a more efficient way of doing this script checks. In the mean time, you're going to have to live with it.

The lag that occurs is due to the large number of scripting checks that are done every second. Its not your GPU or PC.

The game checks the following every second:

• Stop Signs
  • Existence of the off map units in the map
  • The time (for dynamic night sounds)
  • Status of each volunteer car (on map or off map)

This is why there is lag. I am working on finding a more efficient way of doing this script checks. In the mean time, you're going to have to live with it.

I had a problem where the map would start to turn white in parts and it looked like snow and he said it was probably because of my GPU. I miss understood Ladders problem

Update:

I think I have fixed the CTD when using the ExtendHose and Wye command.

Waiting for permission from bama to post the patch.

What do you mean extended hose?

And my only complaint and I won't report it because others have is call volume I had two structure fires, one car fire, three med calls and one shop lifter, now correct me if I'm wrong but that's all that should happen in one year in a town like that not in one day, so that's my only compliant. PS: obviously I know the call volume must have a call going once in awhile, but in a 10minute period I think that's a bit to much even for LA, or Manhattan mod that's to much

You guys raised the bar forever, Bama and itchboy. Thanks so much for your excellent mods. I think I speak for everyone in the community when I say that your work is amazing, and we wholeheartedly appreciate the effort you guys put in making this game so much more enjoyable. Thanks and best of luck in getting those errors fixed. 

So today + tomorrow I'm going to implement these fixes Itchboy's found, and then I'll be finishing up GUI and lights. Then I will release the patch. I can already tell this patch is going to drastically improve everyone's experience.  :happy:

You are still busy that's really amazing. Of course we are really looking forward to patches and further updates. :xmas: 

Thank You a lot!

You guys raised the bar forever, Bama and itchboy. Thanks so much for your excellent mods. I think I speak for everyone in the community when I say that your work is amazing, and we wholeheartedly appreciate the effort you guys put in making this game so much more enjoyable. Thanks and best of luck in getting those errors fixed.

Couldn't of said it better!

Very awesome mod! Just played it for 30 minutes or so and minus the few missing lights and traffic path issues I can see myself playing this mod for quite a while!

Once again AWESOME job!

Also, I am glad that you used my wheel texture for the Tahoe :)