bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

All of the new vehicles in this mod have even bigger scaling than the old ones. They are even bigger than the cars in my traffic pack.

This was done so that the new vehicles wouldnt look so tiny compared to the person models.

Oh ok, that's fair enough. The peds did look abit big compared to the vehicles in older mods. It looks great so far. Merry Christmas by the way Itchboy. Thanks for all the hard work you, bama and others have put into the mod.

Thank you for reporting your problem.

Explanation:

We ran out of time to finish doing the lights on the on map ambulance. The police impala and explorer (grey color) have no wheels because they are not supposed to be in the mod anymore. We just left them in so that people would have units to play.

Thanks appreciate the response. Here are two places where the vehicle paths aren't working right. In both instances the car is just stopped and permanently not moving.

BKxp8Li.jpg

jTVIZc4.jpg

Appears to be civilcarpath09 and civilcarpath10.

I made those paths actually. They seemed to work before release. Will check.

Can a moderator possibly insert my post into the second post of this topic so I can constantly post patches for every single bug that is in the mod right now?

That is done, hopefully it works suitably for you, but we'll see.

The only way that could possibly happen would be if your post were the newest one of the lot, given that the posts go back quite a long way it would take an incredible amt of removal of posts to get to one where yours could take over the 2nd post spot.

I understand. Thank you for letting me know. I'll just forward the patches to bama. You guys gonna have to wait though.

Another option would be to post the patch link on my sig, and post an update here whenver a bug is fixed.

Appears to be civilcarpath09 and civilcarpath10.

I made those paths actually. They seemed to work before release. Will check.

Can a moderator possibly insert my post into the second post of this topic so I can constantly post patches for every single bug that is in the mod right now?

Figured out the issue. Those two prototypes just weren't assigned paths. I fixed it by just giving them both civcar01, which seems to be working fine.

Figured out the issue. Those two prototypes just weren't assigned paths. I fixed it by just giving them both civcar01, which seems to be working fine.

Great that you found the problem.

I haven't actually finished downloading the released version of the mod. I only have my personal copy which has none of those bugs.

So far the download is gonna take another 2 hours or so.

I just deleted those cars that werent assigned in the editor and it took me a bit but i adjusted the paths at that intersection so the cars eventually move but some take a few light cycles to move. Im not sure why.

I CTD after finishing loading freeplay.

Try re-installing the mod and re-downloading if that doesn't work. So far you're the only one reporting a CTD. Also make sure you're not replacing files in the old Montana Mod folder, this mod needs to have its own separate folder in the directory.

Will take care of that traffic issue and missing doors/lights in a patch. 

The PD impala etc. are not supposed to be in the mod, as was stated. If you guys see any leftover units marked as Chester County, they shouldn't be there. Will make sure to delete those. 

Glad everyone is enjoying it so far, minus the bugs here and there  :laugh:

Im getting freezed after 10-15min of playing but still love the mod.

If you would use the bug report form included in the download and email a report with a logfile from a game that crashes, would be a huge help, and we'll get that resolved ASAP.

Glad you're enjoying it otherwise.

Try re-installing the mod and re-downloading if that doesn't work. So far you're the only one reporting a CTD. Also make sure you're not replacing files in the old Montana Mod folder, this mod needs to have its own separate folder in the directory.

The PD impala etc. are not supposed to be in the mod, as was stated. If you guys see any leftover units marked as Chester County, they shouldn't be there. Will make sure to delete those. 

Glad everyone is enjoying it so far, minus the bugs here and there  :laugh:

I'll be the second one reporting! I got a CTD after loading freeplay as well. I will try reinstalling the mod, and I didn't replace files in the old Montana Mod folder. Thanks for the release and happy holidays!

I'll be the second one reporting! I got a CTD after loading freeplay as well. I will try reinstalling the mod, and I didn't replace files in the old Montana Mod folder. Thanks for the release and happy holidays!

If you'll fill out a report form and email it in, with a logfile, I'll take a look at that. No good if you can't play it!

Glad everyone is enjoying it so far, minus the bugs here and there [emoji23]

I also have the CTD on loading issue, but it's likely to be my system. An integrated intel HD pretty weak GPU so I don't have enough memory for big mods like Manhattan and this one. If you want, I'll stick the log file here shortly. Fantastic work though, guys :)

Make sure em4 is set to run as administrator. I was getting that issue found it was not. Once I set it it stop crashing on loading. In my log file the last entry was the park Ranger truck used for limited water dumy.

Make sure em4 is set to run as administrator. I was getting that issue found it was not. Once I set it it stop crashing on loading. In my log file the last entry was the park Ranger truck used for limited water dumy.

Hmm. That's also the last entry in my log, and I always do run as an administrator.