bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Bama and Itchboy, than you for an awesome effort you've put into this project. That is so freaking awesome!

Also I want to apologize to MikeyPI if I was part of the spamming. 

And Merry Christmas to you all! Even I had them yesterday with my family here according to Czech tradition.  :xmas:  :xmas:

No its not a Christmas miracle, its thanks to bama and itchboys hard work and devotion! While they could have launches with their family they said no! And kept on working night and day! So its no " Christmas Miracle " its just because of bama and itchboy, so thank you!

Your right and yes thank you Bama and Itchboy I cannot wait to play this!

Fantastic mod. I'm really enjoying all the new additions that you guys put into this. So far I've encountered a couple bugs though. The police impala and explorer with a lightbar are missing their wheels. Also the ambulance that spawns on the map doesn't have working lights, they just don't turn on. Thanks a lot again for all the great work and merry Christmas!

Fantastic mod. I'm really enjoying all the new additions that you guys put into this. So far I've encountered a couple bugs though. The police impala and explorer with a lightbar are missing their wheels. Also the ambulance that spawns on the map doesn't have working lights, they just don't turn on. Thanks a lot again for all the great work and merry Christmas!

Thank you for reporting your problem.

Explanation:

We ran out of time to finish doing the lights on the on map ambulance. The police impala and explorer (grey color) have no wheels because they are not supposed to be in the mod anymore. We just left them in so that people would have units to play.

just played it a few hours, it really gives me an American feeling when I play the map!  :cheers-mate:

a few bugs, but nothing to worry about (traffic, paths from cars, missing childs (no doors on an ambulance called of the map), light on several vehicles)

Keep up the job^^
you can always contact me :)

I might as well let everyone know that I bama is going to be taking a break from the mod for a day or so. He needs time. I've had my break today, so I'm going back to work now.

just played it a few hours, it really gives me an American feeling when I play the map!  :cheers-mate:

a few bugs, but nothing to worry about (traffic, paths from cars, missing childs (no doors on an ambulance called of the map), light on several vehicles)

Keep up the job^^
you can always contact me :)

Could you let me know which paths have glitched out? Pictures would be very helpful.

I am aware of the missing childs and these will be fixed by bama when he comes back.

Not had the chance to play it yet, but the units look great in the editor, just wondering... The big rescue truck... Is it meant to be that big compared to the other vehicles? Its an absolute beast :D

All of the new vehicles in this mod have even bigger scaling than the old ones. They are even bigger than the cars in my traffic pack.
This was done so that the new vehicles wouldnt look so tiny compared to the person models.