bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

The volunteer script isn't taken from any of your scripts. I can promise you it is scratch made. Thanks for the help though with the other scripts you did.

I know its not taken, I made the script from scratch to bama because he asked me to

Take your time with the mod guys. I would prefer to see this mod released with perfection and be rushed and released with many bugs. Everyone needs to be patient with them. If I have to wait another month for the mod, I would do it. Its worth the wait. We all know that if it was released and everyone started finding bugs, people would start blowing up the topic and complaining about them. Lets all be thankful for what these guys are actually doing. 

Everyone should stop stressing over the release of this mod and go enjoy Xmas eve with family and friends. When you come back who knows it may be out. Its better than refreshing the page every 5 minutes!

well said

I know its not taken, I made the script from scratch to bama because he asked me to

I don't want to argue, but I believe I made the whole volunteer script by myself. I encountered many issues with it while making it and bama and me had back and forth PM's discussing the appropriate steps I should take.

The only scripts with your name on it (according to what I have seen) are the StopSign script (very nice btw), and NightSounds script. This isn't the place to discuss credits and stuff. Let's talk about this in private with bama1234.

Refreshing the page every five minutes is fun, though :(

True..

It's good that they've decided to fix the major bugs. They could have released it and said "Eh, we'll patch in later," but they didn't.

The whole team deserves a medal for doing their best to get this mod out. Bravo, guys. :)

True..

It's good that they've decided to fix the major bugs. They could have released it and said "Eh, we'll patch in later," but they didn't.

The whole team deserves a medal for doing their best to get this mod out. Bravo, guys. :)

My words! Bravo, Itchboy and bama!!! 

True..

But this decision to delay it comes at the cost of our "word" when we promised it to be out on the 23rd as voted by the community.

If anyone wants updates, its 1am here and I am currently working on the script for calling the off map SWAT teams. They have 2 variants: BCSO and MHP.

They are independent of each other and come with their own set of unique vehicles and personel.

I can say that I am also in the process of killing the bug bama mentioned.

Basically, game CTD's in the GoToHospital script. Currently tracing code to look for a possible reason.

Keep up the good work.  You guys are amazing!

I dont know. I could find 10 more bugs while I am doing that. And while I find those 10 bugs, another 10 will be found. In short, there is no constant.

Sorry if this bothers you.

no game/mod is perfect there could be 10-100 bugs in one mod/game it wont be perfect but whats there is there. Get some sleep you deserve it itchboy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS HO HO HO. (santa always has hos XD)