bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

I see you are using my rear ambulance model. Props to whoever combined it to the Mercedes Sprinter van.

Take note that my name is on the lower left part of the rear left door. You can remove it if you want. ;)

Nah, I kept it, it's fair that you have that in my skin too.... And... It looks like a brand logo :P

Update, everyone. I'm, unfortunately, pushing the estimated release date back to Fri, Dec. 12.This is because I don't feel like I'll be able to deliver a finished product 7 days from now like originally planned. But make no mistake, I'm still hard at work. Plus, this way, it can be considered more of an early Christmas present  :xmas:

Some progress percentage estimates:

Map: 90%

Events: 50%

Units: 75%

Finalization: 15%

To make up for the bad news, here's a new screenshot: 

aJmJxIR.png

Side note: I understand some of you will probably feel frustrated about the continued push-back of the release date, and I sympathize with that. But please refrain from complaining in the thread, because it won't speed things up any more. Fear not, this mod will get released before Christmas. 

Hey bama no rush I'd wait a year for it to come out, I'd rather wait than see a half complete mod so keep up the good work and can't wait till dec 12!!!!                                                       P.S. Sorry bout that sent from my phone and messed something Up Didn't mean to repeat that 4 times :(

Frustrated or not you are working hard and we can see that and the cruisers look amazing! We shouldn't experience any lag with the lights though right?

Hopefully not. A lot of the lag from before was due to the large radiation sizes, and the radiation has been drastically scaled down in this version. If too many users still experience lag I may put out a patch with even more toned down lights.

Good luck on the mod hopefully maybe you can finalize before the new released date. Nice units also. I see that you put ALPR cameras on the trunk of the unit. Why not out them in the roof ?

Two main reasons - so that they don't obstruct the light bar, and because it's easier to run cabling through a trunk than a roof. 

Thanks everybody!  :happy:

Will you be putting the free play map as the multiplayer map by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the plan, yes. 

Now for us people who have computers who can handle large light radiation is there a chance of making a patch for a large light radius?

Probably not. I wouldn't want two separate versions out there. But don't worry, even though the radiations are reduced, the lighting still looks fantastic. Flnn's been helping me and he does an excellent job, and I've also changed my own lighting style to follow suite.