bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Are there any plans on furthur updates to this? Just wondering on how to get the Pierce Velocity to unlock for use as the Rescue as I am hoping to make a submod

Are there any plans on furthur updates to this? Just wondering on how to get the Pierce Velocity to unlock for use as the Rescue as I am hoping to make a submod

1. One line of the question should be enough.

2. He will update when he has time believe it or not em4 modders don't just mod...they do other stuff too ;)

3. You should be able to insert it to the game either by implementing it to be called out or just place it in the map if its on the editor.

4. Good luck :)

5.My spelling/grammer sucks 

Yes already started doing that Bama made awesome mod for Montana.  I have been playing a round with adding new vehicles and stuff on the map. maybe later release as a submod with other members ideas. Making a Mod takes a lot work  and dedication and time thanks Bama great Job. I posted a video on the some stuff I added in. 

Updates: Yes, but how soon, I can't say. Life is about to get very busy for me so the mod is low on the list of priorities. But it won't be forgotten. A lot of improvements / help may come from the community.

Pierce Velocity: I removed it from the game's available units because I wasn't satisfied with the model. It was made very early in development before my modeling skills matured. But like the other member said, if you want to use it, just follow the adding units tutorial, or add it to the editor and place it on the map. The model files should still be in the mod folders.

One question, I get this error and the game freezes, sometimes when playing? Any ideas what it is? 

2lmw9xi.png

I'm aware. File a bug report using the provided instructions in the mod package

Yes already started doing that Bama made awesome mod for Montana.  I have been playing a round with adding new vehicles and stuff on the map. maybe later release as a submod with other members ideas. Making a Mod takes a lot work  and dedication and time thanks Bama great Job. I posted a video on the some stuff I added in. 

Great video Flnn. This must be from the beta version. I hope to see your changes in a submod. :happy:

Thanks Bama yes that was from the beat Vinson i changed the map a little add some of your engines and emergency vehicles.  The files are still a little messy still, working it for the sub mod it be while guys before a release.

I was about to say that looks the beta verison, anyways, some of the units do look good. 

Excellent mod bama! I really love what you have done.

I'm not sure if there will be updates, or other versions to this mod, but if so I'd really suggest adding detectives and/ or FBI agents to the game for added realism

there will be updates...may I suggest adding them yourself or waiting for a submod to maybe add them?...actually what's wrong with the current ones?

None of the buttons of the firehouses work so i can't play the mod. Furthermore, it seems to be only 2 vehicles in the big firehouse is that normal ?

I have installed the two patches.

Yeah if you've been following this mod, Bama changed the fire house to make it more of a small town volunteer theme.,

I was actually playing the deluxe map which seems not to work, but the standard map works fine. thanks

It's not compatible with the Deluxe map yet, as you already know. But I plan to fix that in the future.

Little Mutual Aid assisting CCVFD on a HazMat call...... 

Where's the Hazmat? :tongue2: