bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Oh hey guys, I think I solved the mystery of the unknown fire apparatus...They're HME! Ā Look at this picture--this truck has the same little circle on the grill.

Ā 

engine-72-ds.jpg

Ā 

Hate to be correcting you, but if you look at the letters in the grille, theay are FFA.Ā  This stands for Ferrera Fire Apparatus, not HME.

To everyone wishing to change the call speed...

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/tutorials/article/14-how-to-edit-your-freeplay-files/

Same method, but for this mod, not LA 1.6.

Also, Bama, do u think in the next version you could add in a second station and have at least one of the medic units parked on-map, as it gets pretty hectic at times and a lotta money goes down the drain by continually calling in units

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/tutorials/article/14-how-to-edit-your-freeplay-files/

Or just put in the cheat for unlimited money or edit how much money u start out with

Also bama said he wanted it more realistic thats why there is no rapid deployment.

Also, Bama, do u think in the next version you could add in a second station and have at least one of the medic units parked on-map, as it gets pretty hectic at times and a lotta money goes down the drain by continually calling in units

use the configurater. It's much easier

You download the file, once you do that you open the directory of the game and go to the "Mods" Folder, then you drag and drop the Montana Mod folder into folder and it should then be installed

OR You can do it the through the setup.exe that is included in the file.Ā 

@sambo613 if your talking about my video some of those calls I made up for show and then others were missions.

Alright thanks for the response, also one more question Bama, if in the coming updates you could have the fires slow down so they don't spread as fast and to add another fire station to the map, that would be awesome thanks!Ā 

Alright thanks for the response, also one more question Bama, if in the coming updates you could have the fires slow down so they don't spread as fast and to add another fire station to the map, that would be awesome thanks!

The first part is pretty much impossible to do, as it is hard-coded into the game, but it is annoying. But the second part is possible!

:)

The first part is pretty much impossible to do, as it is hard-coded into the game, but it is annoying. But the second part is possible!

:)

Ā 

I sure wish it was possible.. Last night I was just sitting around looking at the trucks and I got a call for a "Small fire"...turned out to be a fully involved house fire with exposures to the lawn and 2 neighboring homes...and did I mention the woods at the end of the street? Pain in my @$$ to put that out . Still fun though .