bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Awesome mod so far! There's a lot of new units and scenery to make it seem like a small town plus the awesome station. Good job bama! I do have one problem though that is not on the buglist that I see. E2 and Brush Truck don't park in the bay when returned to station. They park in front on the station facing the station. Also the gates aren't operational. (Not sure if intended or not. They are when the game starts initially.)

Go into your mod folder and find Montana Mod. When you click on it there should be a few files and a folder. Open the folder and cut and paste the contents of that folder into the first folder Montana Mod folder. Using the setup.exe creates one too many folders. The easiest way to install it is to copy and paste the Montana Mod folder from the download into your mod folder.

Before I submit a bug report. Is it intentional that you cannot toggle the automatic siren?

No it is not intentional. Submit a report.

I have downloaded it and have installed it on my computer but when I open up emergency 4 it shows a green tool next to it and wont play.

What erfd said. Try copying/cutting and pasting into the Mods folder, that will work.

Go into your mod folder and find Montana Mod. When you click on it there should be a few files and a folder. Open the folder and cut and paste the contents of that folder into the first folder Montana Mod folder. Using the setup.exe creates one too many folders. The easiest way to install it is to copy and paste the Montana Mod folder from the download into your mod folder.

It work thanks. and Bama awesome mod love the reskins and new models.