bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Hey everyone, quick update for the end of this month: I've been hard at work trying to get each department wrapped up. New models have been added, liveries re-done, etc. The police section is the most finished, with fire and EMS following, respectively - TEC is being saved for last as it is the easiest.

Plans are in the pipe for a new freeplay map but that depends on whether or not I can get a helping hand.

You can expect a good bit of new media within a few weeks. :holdglass:

An official release date will be announced within a few weeks.

Side note: If anyone with experience under their belt is willing to lend a helping hand, send me a PM. If I can get some assistance it will cut back significantly on the time it takes to release and will allow for more features! Anyone who can do (and do well) the following would be helpful: Creating textures for a map, creating events for a freeplay map, editing or creating scripts.

Thanks to all for the support and feedback! :cheers:

Dang! Haven't been on this website in a while and this is what I see? Amazing job. I was trying to find an update for the Chester County Mod, but it appeared to end up as a mod in progress. I can't wait for the full product. Keep up the good work!

Excellent, years of hard work packed tightly in to a 1:38 video. Question, at 0:29, is that some kind of Sheriff Department in Chester County, if not, which enforcement service is it?

Excellent, years of hard work packed tightly in to a 1:38 video. Question, at 0:29, is that some kind of Sheriff Department in Chester County, if not, which enforcement service is it?

You're correct. It's the new design for the Sheriff's department, one that I'm actually sticking with this time.

You're correct. It's the new design for the Sheriff's department, one that I'm actually sticking with this time.

Ah, well I respect the authenticity of the units you've created here; sometimes you see people taking it too far with their fictitious towns, yet you've struck such a perfect balance that it was only a few months ago I realized it wasn't a real place! Keep up the fine work sir.

Nice Humvees, have you added any other upgraded military units like a deuce and a half supply truck or something like that? Not that their is much call for the National Guard in a small Montana town but it would still be cool to have to option. Since their are already hummers why not?

Ah, well I respect the authenticity of the units you've created here; sometimes you see people taking it too far with their fictitious towns, yet you've struck such a perfect balance that it was only a few months ago I realized it wasn't a real place! Keep up the fine work sir.

Thanks! A couple of the schemes are loosely based off of real life designs, for instance, the new State Trooper scheme combines the smaller decals from the real life cars and a main logo design (the shooting star) that the MHP uses on a t-shirt that, in my opinion, happens to look better than what they put on the cars IRL. Police and Fire are 100% original.

Nice Humvees, have you added any other upgraded military units like a deuce and a half supply truck or something like that? Not that their is much call for the National Guard in a small Montana town but it would still be cool to have to option. Since their are already hummers why not?

That's classified information :cool:

a deuce and a half would be amazing. i have always wanted one to use as a brush truck and also in the one flood mission. Alot of fire companies near me have deuce and a halfs mainly for brush fires and floods (worked great during hurricane sandy).

Quick question: What are you doing by way of brush/wildland units. Are you sticking with USFS, making a new brush truck, re-skinning the old one, perhaps adding a tanker unit. Sorry for double posting but I was curious. Hope everything is going well with the mod.

Quick question: What are you doing by way of brush/wildland units. Are you sticking with USFS, making a new brush truck, re-skinning the old one, perhaps adding a tanker unit. Sorry for double posting but I was curious. Hope everything is going well with the mod.

There will be a new brush truck. The exact model is being kept a secret for now but I will be developing it myself.

Also: New support signatures have been added to the first post and new screens will come soon.