SvenB.112

Sweden/Svenska Modification

Hi,

Well in an other topic i explained some things about the mod. But i will describe the mod with some more details.

The mod is a public mod and will be released, in the first version of the mod i want to have these things done:

1. Some police vehicles
  2. Some Fire Department vehicles
  3. Some Ambulance vehicles
  4. A new map in a Swedish style

When those points are done a beta will be released after the beta there will be some bug fixes etc.

The mod is not a mod about a specific area but about Sweden in general, the vehicles that are in the mod drive in Sweden in real time. The vehicles will me made from photographs and the map will be a mix of some little villages, 2 highways and a larger city in a corner.

Tell me what you think about it and please give some points to add :)

I am realy exited to create this mod and I hope some people could help me with some information and stuff.

Polisbil - 8 9070

Original:

http://www.flickr.co...8@N00/107010489

WIP 12-08-2012

post-4397-0-73767900-1344799007_thumb.pn

WIP 13-08-2012

post-4397-0-24531300-1344893758_thumb.pn

post-4397-0-14197500-1344893783.png

post-4397-0-01516900-1344893818_thumb.pn

Thanks for the replies ! Got an update at the head post. Skin is finished, what do you guy's think of it? I am not sure how the numbers on the roof has to be, are they in the right spot?

This is only just the skin, now come some 3d moddeling at hand to create some childs like the lights at the front of the vehicle.

And i have a question for you guy's, what's the difference between the police vehicles with the yellow and blue colors and the white and blue? is yellow and blue traffic police or something like that or are that just the new colors and the rest old vehicles.

Thanks !! I have got a question for you guys, what TEC vehicles do you want to be in this mod? I have ideas for the police, fire department and ambulance but tec is have no clue.

Tonight there will be an update of the police van, models are done!!