Ghost Graphic Designs

RSB Simulator 2014 - Emergency 4 [V3 WIP]

Great work! Love the pictures. Especially the Audi police car.

Thanks! :D

I love the american ambulance, is there any story on why it was a Ford instead of something like a Mercedes or a VW?

And what about the ladder?

Edit: Who's those men in black with their nice cars?

The Ford ambulance was imported from the US. It wasn't used anymore by the original FD and Cascais VFD decided to buy it.

The Snorkel truck has a similar story, but it was bought in the 80s (it fought the infamous Chiado fire, which occured in 1988). It's one of the two platform vehicles that RSB had, both acquired during the 80s (a Renault and the Mack/Ford). Unfortunately, one of the trucks (the Renault) crashed and was left unrepairable. The Snorkel truck was left in a garage during years, untill the firefighters decided to unite and repair it. The unit is still "in the shop" at the moment, but it already has the new logos, which means that it'll return to our streets very soon.

The guys in the black suits are basically PSP's Personal Safety Corps: a group of GOE (Police Special Operations Team) operatives that are specially trained bodyguards. They'll be able to equip MP5s and will be important in atleast two missions. The other man near the Audi A8 is the VIP. :)

Thanks! :D

The Ford ambulance was imported from the US. It wasn't used anymore by the original FD and Cascais VFD decided to buy it.

The Snorkel truck should have a similar story, but it was bought in the 80s (it fought the infamous Chiado fire, which occured in 1988). It was one of the two platform vehicles that RSB hadboth acquired during the 80s (a Renault and the Mack/Ford). Unfortunatly, one of the trucks (the Renault) crashed and became unrepairable. The Snorkel truck was left in a garage during years, untill the firefighters decided to unite and repair the unit. The unit is still being repaired at the moment, but it already has the new logos, which means that it'll return to our streets very soon.

The guys in the black suits are basically PSP's Personal Safety Corps: a group of GOE (Police Special Operations Team) operatives that are, basically, bodyguards. They'll be able to equip MP5s and will be important in atleast two missions. The other man near the Audi A8 is the VIP. :)

Awesome! Seems like you know your stuff.

A little update.

Heavy Rescue Unit 01 and Special Tender 51:

10997525_912415995464662_111537163050585

10960472_912415998797995_525691068920855

The HRU will carry 3 USAR firefighters (the rest will be transported in the white Ford Transit van and in the 4x4 LandRovers) and the Special Tender will carry about 5 firefighters that'll be able to equip HazMat gear, for more realism it'll also respond with VLCI 51 (light-tender) and UCA 1 (HazMat truck). FYI: this is the real-life dispatch for a HazMat incident.

Cheers. :)

Amazing job!

Do you have a video of that Renault truck in action?

Thanks! Unfortunately, no. :( It only responds to very serious collapse or high-angle rescue. I'll see if I can get some free time to visit the station and film the lights. :P

Will there be more stations on the map or just the two? And will the new units you pictured replace units or be new units on the map?

I'll be using a new freeplay map, so you'll have a huge RSB station, the regular BV Lisbonenses firehouse and yes, the new units will be... new. Nothing will be replaced. :)

The 8 wheeler is pretty special and I think it's cool.

Yeah, totally agree with you.  :holdglass:

looking awesome ghost

Thanks!  :happy:

Thank's Obesewalrus!

For install the mod, is only needed to move the folders "coronas" and  "BV Lisbonenses" into "mod" folder?

Becaus i do it, but i have all veichles with white cube instead the blu/red lights.

How can i do?

Coronas needs to go into Data/Textures and not into mods

Also there is a "quote" button in the right corner of the post so I can be notified when you reply.