Ghost Graphic Designs

RSB Simulator 2014 - Emergency 4 [V3 WIP]

Absolutely fantastic mod, but I don't know if its just me but whenever I open the dispatch menu's 1 and 2(the fire ones) I experience a drastic frame drop, for some unknown reason. Any ideas on this?

Only you I think I myself and a couple friends have played it ( free play ) but were talking about how fun it was and then started talking bout bugs no one brought it up but doesn't mean it don't happen

Alright I'm failing at this mod x-x idk how to play as shown in my youtube video.

Hi.

First of all, select "Modo 1" because the other gamemode doesn't work and I forgot to remove it.

1. Load the freeplay map.
  2. After loading, you should have a fire station with some vehicles.
  3. To dispatch a unit, click the groups icon (1,2,3,4). 1- RSB 2- Lisbonenses VFD (the station in the map center) 3- National EMS, Police and HAZMAT teams. 4- Backup Volunteer FDs
  4. Click on the unit you want to send.
  5. Click on where you want to send it to.
  6. Take care of the call, etc. etc.
  7. Send the unit back to the station.
  8. Repeat.

Stretcher:

1. Select the two paramedics.
  2. Click on the stretcher icon.
  3. Click on the ambulance to make them fetch the stretcher.

Removing the stretcher:

1. Click on the "Drop stretcher" command.

Don't worry, I'll rework the call icons to make the job easier for you guys, I know it can get confusing sometimes with cloned icons and I apologize for that; it's unacceptable to have double icons when it's such an important thing to have everything clear and readable. :)

That's embarrassing. Have been using the four firefighters inside the station to dispatch units. derp

But great mod. Never seen anything at all like it; very unique. Love the noises when you call in units from RSB, when you call loads in it's like a huge alarm going off.

Anyway, awesome!

That's embarrassing. Have been using the four firefighters inside the station to dispatch units. derp

But great mod. Never seen anything at all like it; very unique. Love the noises when you call in units from RSB, when you call loads in it's like a huge alarm going off.

Anyway, awesome!

That'll work, too. :P Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the bugs. They will be terminated.  :cool:

That's awesome. Its great that me and the others on the topic were able to help you.

Was it one of the new station streets that were causing problems?

One of the streets near the statue roundabout was underground, "Optimize", "Move to floor" and "Move to ground" seemed to fix everything.

Love this mod!

One problem, i can't figure out how to use hoses? Whatever i do, they wont turn the water on and put out the fire. I clicked on the water supply button and pump switch but nothing happens (i did connect a hose between hydrant and fire engine)

I have a question, which unit do I have to call to get a diver? Just had a accident and I just called random units in the hope that in one of those vehicles was a diver, but no luck, she died. :(

And is there a difference Portugal between those INEM ambulances and those from the volunteer fd? Are INEM ambulances ALS and volunteer fd's BLS? or do they all have the same medical skills etc?

I have a question, which unit do I have to call to get a diver? Just had a accident and I just called random units in the hope that in one of those vehicles was a diver, but no luck, she died. :(

And is there a difference Portugal between those INEM ambulances and those from the volunteer fd? Are INEM ambulances ALS and volunteer fd's BLS? or do they all have the same medical skills etc?

Oops... Sorry, forgot about the divers! :(

In Lisbon, all the VFDs are trained as the professionals (INEM and RSB), so they have the same training and skills as them. As they say around our VFDs: "Trained as professionals, but volunteers for passion." :)

Sorry for double-posting.

I've got some news! For those who didn't knew it, Patch 1 will be released near Christmas! It'll include:

• Brand-new emergency units;
  • New set of dispatch icons with real-life pictures of the vehicles and special icons to designate units with certain types of equipment (HAZMAT and/or extrication);
  • Some new scripts;
  • All bugs, glitches and errors fixed (untill further notice);
  • New sounds for an immersive and realisti gameplay;
  • Improved station models, as well as parking and dispatch scripts;

As an extra, I bring you some of those brand-new units:

• Lisbon's Regiment Fire Brigade Diving Unit 01 (VAME 01)

KHrrztF.png?2

The firefighter will be able to equip the diving equipment on-scene and the vehicle will be at the on-map fire station.

• Lisbonenses VFD brand-new Ambulances 01 and 06 (pic)

PeeopPh.png?1

Originally Dutch, this ambulance was presented at our anniversary, as well as Ambulance 06. It'll still be painted with our red/white livery and the Dutch paint-scheme is temporary.

GaxXTAM.png?1

This ambulance came from Pamplona's EMS, in Spain. It has been adapted to our laws (blue lights and red/white paintjob).

• Campo de Ourique VFD Ambulance 02

v31jR8M.png?1

Yeah, I had this one made for V1, but forgot to add it. It's finished now with some nice LED rotators.

t5rdbcX.png?1

One of the most-seen ambulances in Lisbon.

• PSP Traffic Division patrol car

2EXASsR.png?1

I saw this one yesterday. It's one of the new units that the government provided to several cities around Portugal.

Hope you enjoyed the update. :)