SebastianSebba-JayDreier

Oslo, Norway Mod (Private)

I would say it's ready for a private beta very soon. Hopefully within a month. Currently making paths and spawnpoints etc. Finished some more vehicles, including Kripos/Coroner, red cross ++. Most bugs have been fixed, still have a few path issues..If I decide for a private beta I will probably not have included new sounds, events or new portraits initially. Will post some pictures tomorrow.

I would say it's ready for a private beta very soon. Hopefully within a month. Currently making paths and spawnpoints etc. Finished some more vehicles, including Kripos/Coroner, red cross ++. Most bugs have been fixed, still have a few path issues..If I decide for a private beta I will probably not have included new sounds, events or new portraits initially. Will post some pictures tomorrow.

Well, I'm always ready for being beta tester! :)

looking FANTASTIC man love the volvo XC and the MB.

Also you made a very nice rework of the map.

Hoping your gone release al of your work in the futher man.

Would love to play this "sub" mod al do its almost a mod on its self

looking good the units in the parking spaces will they be usable or just for show? if you get my point

They are usable of course :) with working return to fs/parking script. The ambulance crew will spawn and return to fs1 though.. For now I can't separate the spawn point for fs1 and my new ambulance central. Might try to fix this later.