SebastianSebba-JayDreier

Oslo, Norway Mod (Private)

Awesooome! I'm on it! :sporty:

The mod will not be released until I'm perfectly satisfied with the product.

Things to do:

• Add doors and wheels to many vehicles (takes a lot of time)
  • Minor map adjustments (Road signs etc)
  • Add more events
  • Blue lights on a few vehicles
  • Unit.xml and specs editing
  • Fix the paramedic stretcher
  • Replace Heavy rescue crane with Tow truck 96

Currently I need:

• Two fire engines
  • One foam tender replacement
  • S&R vehicle
  • Red cross vehicle
  • MCU
  • Three police patrol cars

If you have a suggestion for a realistic vehicle I can use for one or more of these replacements, this is your chance!

In other news, today I added the "BMA Script" and it's totally awesome, giving false fire alarms around the city.

That's it for now, kthxbye

02 ( Fire) is placed at Station 9 next too 01 .

02 (EMS) is placed at legevakta / Storgata 40

Changing parking spot for 02 then...

Do you know if the Ford 350 "Røykdykker/Kjemikaliedykkerbil" #62 is still in use? The one from the pictures you sent me. You see, I have skinned it and use it as a hazmat squad parked at FS1. Would it be better to replace it with the MAN #24? Because of scripting etc. I can't use engine 92 as a hazmat without the game crashing on me, so I will need a designated hazmat at FS1. (Hope that was an understandable explanation)

Stasjon 6 (Bryn)

• 61 – Mannskapsbil
  • 62 – Røyk- og kjemikaliedykkerbil
  • 64 – Krokløftbil
  • 42 – Røykdykker-/Froskemannsbil(reserve)
  • 60 – Kippvogn
  • 6- – Argo
  • 6- – Vanntank
  • 6- – Kjemikaliecontainer
  • 6- – Skumhenger
  • 6- – Pulverhenger

loks like...

dont know... i now its firefighter92 to reply but it loks like: Denne siden ble sist endret 29. nov 2012... so its new.

Denne siden ble sist endret 29. nov 2012=This page was last modified on 29 November 2012

brannstripe.jpg

RA_41582_bil_62.jpg

Kallesignal / Bilummer 62 Typebil Røykdykker/-kjemikalie-dykkerbil Reg Nr RA 41582 Fabrikkmerke Mercedes Benz Modell Sprinter 581 Års modell 2008

Callsign / carnumber 62 Type of car smokediver / chemical divecar Reg.nr. RA 41582 Factory Brand Mercedes Benz Sprinter Model 581 Year Model 2008

its not f350... sorry double post

brannstripe.jpg

RA_41582_bil_62.jpg

Kallesignal / Bilummer 62 Typebil Røykdykker/-kjemikalie-dykkerbil Reg Nr RA 41582 Fabrikkmerke Mercedes Benz Modell Sprinter 581 Års modell 2008

Callsign / carnumber 62 Type of car smokediver / chemical divecar Reg.nr. RA 41582 Factory Brand Mercedes Benz Sprinter Model 581 Year Model 2008

its not f350... sorry double post

I have made this one for Chris and myself :)

Let me know if you want it?

Do you want all the files,(.e4p,.v3o, folders and such) or just the .v3o?

Just a question of the term "privat mod"? Is it a privat mod when two or more people have it? Or is it private untill you post a download link or shear a download link to more than one other person?? Why I wonder is these "germans" on the blue forum are quite fond rules.

Just a question of the term "privat mod"? Is it a privat mod when two or more people have it? Or is it private untill you post a download link or shear a download link to more than one other person?? Why I wonder is these "germans" on the blue forum are quite fond rules.

When you use someone else's work as your own, without giving them credit and claiming it as your own, that's plagiarism. Therefore, any modifications you make to something using someone else's work must either be private and not released to the public, or if permisson is given, to release it with giving credit where it's due.

When you use someone else's work as your own, without giving them credit and claiming it as your own, that's plagiarism. Therefore, any modifications you make to something using someone else's work must either be private and not released to the public, or if permisson is given, to release it with giving credit where it's due.

I am familiar with the rules about credits. Thats not what I am asking about...I am asking wehter a mod is private when "you" share it with someone else?

I am familiar with the rules about credits. Thats not what I am asking about...I am asking wehter a mod is private when "you" share it with someone else?

That's up for debate. You could say it is private because you're not technically releasing it. Some might argue the sharing of the file is in fact releasing it, because someone other than yourself has access to it. It really depends on a persons' definition.