Hola a todos!Tengo 14 años y Soy cadete de bomberos en Arroyito, Córdoba. Les quiero mostrar una serie de dibujos que hice en el MS Paint! Son dibujos basados en situaciones de emergencia en los que aparecen principalmente los servicios de bomberos.

Hi Everybody! on the forums, I'm 14 years old, and I am a Junior Firefighter in my town.I want to show you these draws I've maked on MS Paint, they're about emergency situations like fires or accidents. They're just made in MS Paint, with this I mean I didn't used anything else. Hope you like them!

These first two draws are based on my town's units:

A fire in a general store that happened a couple of years ago. I've maked this with the help of a a firefighter that was present that day there:

1ruv07.png

An accident involving a Peugeot and a blue SUV. The fire truck and the fire SUV are units of my town`s fire service.

v7876b.png

An interior attack oh a house fire:

106ajdk.jpg

A building fire:

6ht7d5.jpg

A fire in New York with Ladder 22 and Engine 76:

t6xlqx.png

Hope you like them! :laugh:

Yeah, if you take request Id love to have one made for my submod. And I have no time frame. Ill add it as a poster in game :) With your permission of course :)

Ha, I'm glad of this :laugh: I will need some pictures of the trucks and when I got time I'll do it :happy: