Freelancer

3D Model Topic

well long time since someone posted here... so here is my change :)

started from the bottom now I am here  :holdglass:

still need to add small details on the skin and add some antennas 

Ford Crown Victoria Broward County

[pics]

tips, comments or anything else go ahead :)

tumblr_m8aa5gabS31rpcy83.gif

Finally finished the Exterior of the rig 100% all I have to do now is the interior and some details under the rig.

About 40 Hours of 3D Modelling and Texturing leads to this. This will be the most detailed and accurate GTA IV Fire Apparatus Mod made. 

Featuring a Fully accurate Exterior and Interior 3D Model and Texture

Presenting the FDNY Custom 2003 Seagrave Pumper Commander Chassis

painted2.jpg

painted3.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

painted-1.jpg

Latest.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-2.jpg

Model is just below 70,000 Polygons

Model and Skin by Rafael Fernandez

^ Holy hot damn that is one kickass lookin' Seagrave...

Bit off topic but has anyone else had the chance to try out Zmodeler3? It's... different, but I'm kinda liking it thus far.

I agree, Its one of the best models. I have not seen anything close that compares.

I'm not to sure what I made. I will call it an asteroid. 

ee498890-55f2-4b6e-b343-68bea4fef03d_zps

well long time since someone posted here... so here is my change :)

started from the bottom now I am here  :holdglass:

still need to add small details on the skin and add some antennas 

Ford Crown Victoria Broward County

em42013-10-1319-06-591oqez.jpg

em42013-10-1319-07-04worq9.jpg

tips, comments or anything else go ahead :)

Uhm you know that is Crown Vic is under the copyright of "shaefft" ?

Its kinda stupid to show a model which is international known and used for modifications in GTA IV/SA...Just sayin.

Also is it funny to see someone who really use a highpoly model like one of shaeffts in Emergency4 :D Made my Week!

------------------------

However, here's a new one mad eby me ;)

1vtjat.png

well... if you say so... and why would I even use that from GTA? 

just kinda stupid that you assume that I took a Ford Crown from GTA  :unsure:

and beside that... if it was a GTA model it would not take a few months to make, but yeah that's just what I think about it  :sleep:

Ok heres the fact: The 3D Model is made by "schaefft" 100%! What you did was punishable so be careful!

...Everyone can download it from Google Sketchup or other platforms. Its brazenly to say it is yours!

Schaefft is a professional 3d modeler. I dont think that you have the skills to build such a high poly model (which is truly is embarrasing because this modell is known by thousands of perople)

So your choice, remove the pictures or be so kind to write his name under the screens.

This forum is really embarrasing. Half of the member here, getting their models from sketchup without taking care of copyrights.

Schaeft is informed.

EDIT: Please show the mesh of the modell, I already got the modell to compare it with "yours", and dont think about to show me mines or an other ..I got 2 eyes. Its really funny how blind the people here are. It pisses me off that guys like shaefft really do something for the modding scene but then there are kiddies who dont care. I mean, open your eyes this is a professional highpoly modell, everything is was build (even frontlights, interior).

This is sad.

Edit. I reported also "your" Mitsubishy Lancer -.- 

-> Google Sketchup... what is wrong with this Forum ?!

well just here, this is what you want to see right? (if not just PM me about it 'cause now we are spamming this topic for nothing)

this is the random Ford Crown I downloaded to compare for you, I guess all his Ford crowns are the same 

the one schaefft made:

[picture]

the one I made:

[picture]

The one schaefft made:

[picture]

The one I made:

[picture]

So as you can see I mod with squares, his model is bigger, it has more polygons etc...

and this is the blueprint I used: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/301/9/7/ford_crown_victoria_police_interceptor_template_by_aro_wan-d6s5obk.jpg

and about the Mitsubishi Lancer (you wrote it wrong but ok) yes it looks a lot different I used 3Ds Max to make the model

for now I am waiting on your further questions via PM  :cheers-mate:

Congratulations... you downloaded it and reduced the polygons..clever made.

This is something which many people are doing...  :xmas:

Haha: The interios is steill the same as the one of shaefft. Poor.

Thanks for the proof.. anyways... the lancer is downloaded too (Y). Still reported.

How about sending me the modell... take me 2 min to proof that this is NOT yours :)

Ok I see it isn schaeffts but the same from Sketchup database... typical emergency-planet-work.

Congratulations... you downloaded it and reduced the polygons..clever made.

This is something which many people are doing...  :xmas:

Haha: The interios is steill the same as the one of shaefft. Poor.

Thanks for the proof.. anyways... the lancer is downloaded too (Y). Still reported.

How about sending me the modell... take me 2 min to proof that this is NOT yours :)

aww thanks yeah I know I am a thief and I am clever thank you for the compliment  :cool:

you can see the Lancer when the mod comes out, just wait like all the other people...

and please make sure you report me :tongue2:

Ok heres the fact:

Aint a fact, it's your opinion.

I have to step in here. I do think that cops didn't make that model by himself either, but on the other side I have no direct proof that supports the claim, mine is merely circumstantial. My reasoning is that his model looks overly complicated for a game like Emergency 4. It's more suitable for a game like NFS or GTA. In this case, the Ford Crown Victoria in this image looks like cops' model. However, the Crown Vic is a very popular model. With 100's of different Crown Vic models made by different experienced moddelers, I'm sure there is a chance models will share similarities. Since I do not have the time (nor the obligation) to start a full investigation, that's where my claim will end for now. Anyway, instead of putting effort to support your claim you decided to insult people. Glad it made your week though.

You're making some serious accusations towards both cops ánd this forum and you're not even showing any material that supports your claim. Your report mentioned a website that doesn't exist and you showed no other material to support it whatsoever. Kinda sounds like a punishment without trial, right? I personally know what it feels like to be wrongfully accused of stealing. I once made a Eurocopter EC-135 and was accused in nearly the same way. It felt like harassment. I HAD to prove that the helicopter was made by me, which I did. It's just very frustrating to deal with this, since I didn't do anything wrong. Indirectly, my reputation took a hit too.

In regards to calling this forum embarassing, you're crossing the line there in my opinion. This forum is growing and we cannot keep everyone in control. No forum can. You may be right in your thought that a lot of people are stealing or not crediting authors of taken models, but we're trying to intervene whenever we can. However, we -the admins and moderators- are not responsible for the actions of each individual who's jacking shit from others. We cannot be held accountable. Therefore, claiming this forum is embarrasing feels like a personal (Stan, me and some others build it up from the beginning) insult and I'm going to give you a warning for this. Leave out the comments, provoking and making insults is unnecessary.

So this is what we're going to do:

1. The next time you or anyone else want to accuse someone of stealing (or copyright infringement), I'd like you to support your accusation with at least screenshots of the original model and -when necessary- contact details of the author who you think originally made it. In this case schaefft is not a member of this forum, so it's kinda hard for us to start a full investigation because we'd need his cooperation.

2. In case provided screenshots do show a lot of similarities, we will ask the accused to provide proof too. If he's not cooperative, we will have to wait until the model is released unfortunately. In the mean time we can try to contact the creator who may have originally built it. If he's not cooperative as well, there isn't even a problem at all. The accused cannot be prosecuted if charges aren't pressed by the original author. In the end the only thing we -as a forum- can do at best, is blocking peoples' access to this forum by banning their IP's, which isn't really useful.

3. Under any circumstances, we try to remain polite, do not instigate and keep communication at a professional level. At that point you started crossing the line and started to harass someone and making a scene over a model that's been made so many times that you cannot prove your claim in any way without having access to both models.

Oh and you're free to join any other forum and/or to leave this one. I'm sure they are all saints everywhere else but here. And last but not least, thanks for making my weekend too.

Feel free to respond.

• Upvote 1