Hello! I have a problem with the game Emergency 4th Currently have two operating systems: Windows 7 and Windows XP I realize that this game is not working on Windows 7 I installed the game through the Windows XP operating system. Everything works improvement. But after the installation of fashion, when I go to the menu of the game and I want to select an available modification of the game jams. Modifications are certainly good, do not contain errors. I know this because at some point in not playing. How can I fix this bug in the game? My computer is able to carry this game.

Sorry for my english

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the forum.

The game freezing when the mod is loading is perfectly normal, you just need to be patient and let it load properly. It could take about 10 minutes or even more depending on your computer specs.

Different mods take different times to load, for example, the manhattan mod or the winterberg mod will take longer to load than a mod that contains just a few models.

I didn't find no where with a place for this so I'll put it here (admins can move it if need be)

I have the DDR mod on Emergency 4 and there is 2 things that seem to be missing from it (Can't solve all freeplay missions with what it has in it)

Seems the DDR had no jaws of life for severe car crashes..I know these should be in the fire dept. but I can't find them..I tried all vehicles and none seem to have them.

Another thing is what do I do with the crazy suicidal people wanting to jump out of the 2nd story of buildings? I tried a ladder truck but that didn't help..Ladder went up way too high, Is there is trampoline or net to put out for them? I've had to wait til they jump and then just pronounce them dead and call out the hearse. :sorrysign:

When a vehicle skids off the bridge and goes into the river it seems you can't solve this either..I call out the divers but they won't go into the vehicle,they just swim around it.

Other than these issues it is a fine mod :happy: . So is these things that might be fixed by just importing equipment from the game's default files?

hi guys

i also have a problem with manhattan mod.i downloaded it,installed it,so its in the em4 mod installer.the file says its corrupted and to download again.when i load it in em4 mods panel it crashes.

could the maker of this mod put a link in downloads section.i hate torrent and rapid share,etc.

thanks

kevin