stevenew95

Emergency 4 Mod installer

Try pasting this (everything in the box) into notepad, saving it with '.reg', and running it:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4]"InstallDir"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\sixteen tons entertainment\\Emergency 4"

Let me know if it works or not! :)

If your game is under Wizard Works, here is the file for those who still have problems with creating this file.

Can a Moderator remove this post it seems that I've posted this twice.

Norm,

911 First Responders Registry Fix.zip

Edited by nbrown8568

I had brought from amazon. Here is the file if your game is from Wizard Works and you are running Windows 7, and on a 64 bit system.

I'm running 64-bit anyway to fix and
I'm using windows 7
Games bought from steam

If anyone is still having this problem, here is a solution. I had brought my game from amazon. Here is the file if your game is from Wizard Works and you are running Windows 7, and on a 64 bit system. If it opens in notepad when you double-click it, right click it and choose open with Registry Editor.

Norm,

911 First Responders Registry Fix.zip

So, Ive got my game from Atari, Im running it on windows 8 on a 64 bit. When I try and download the LA mod it tells me that I do not have a valid version of 911FR/EM4 installed. Then when I click on the mod installer, it tells me that I need to re install it. Help would be great! 

So, Ive got my game from Atari, Im running it on windows 8 on a 64 bit. When I try and download the LA mod it tells me that I do not have a valid version of 911FR/EM4 installed. Then when I click on the mod installer, it tells me that I need to re install it. Help would be great!

When the installer of the mod says that you don't have a valid install of em4, you need to find the folder of the game.

Enviado desde mi Vodafone 875 mediante Tapatalk

Yes, Its all there. Just when I load up the game and go to the mods section, it is not :/

OK, check if the installer has created a desktop icon. If it has, try double clicking it. If not, try reinstalling the mod choosing the create desktop icon option.

Enviado desde mi Vodafone 875 mediante Tapatalk

I had brought from amazon. Here is the file if your game is from Wizard Works and you are running Windows 7, and on a 64 bit system.

If anyone is still having this problem, here is a solution. I had brought my game from amazon. Here is the file if your game is from Wizard Works and you are running Windows 7, and on a 64 bit system. If it opens in notepad when you double-click it, right click it and choose open with Registry Editor.

Norm,

You are awesome! Thank You. Fixed my issues.

Hi, guys, my mod installer says I have the u.s army mod downloaded, but the mod does not show up in the game. Can you guys help. 

Go in your EM4 Main Menu, then at the bottom-left there will be a tab that says "Modifications", once you click that, it will show you all the properly installed modifications. Just find US Army Modification on that tab, click on it, and then click "Load/Okay", it will take about usually around a minute or less to load it, let it do it's thing and it'll go back to the main menu. Then just click your Campaign Missions and use the "Play US Army Mod" option.

I am trying to install the Wegberg mod on my computer, and I get a message in german. I have tried what you guys have said, but still I get the message. Here is what the message says: "Emergency 4 installation konnte nicht gefunden werden. Bitte installieren sie Emergency 4 erneut" Please help!!!

Does it help anyone if the mods are placed into the mods folder in the games install folder?

Was having problems installing them from another folder on another drive, then I moved the e4mod files into the mods folder and it worked(after many trial and error getting the installer to work.)

Hi guys, I'm at a complete loss here. I've done the .reg file thing but the mods still won't download. Trying to download the New York Mod for 911 First Responders (bought from steam). The LA mod works just fine, pretty much installs on it's own but as you know I'm trying to expand and all I can get is the LA mod which pretty much doesn't require a mod installer. Any ideas?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fanboi777 said:

Hi guys, I'm at a complete loss here. I've done the .reg file thing but the mods still won't download. Trying to download the New York Mod for 911 First Responders (bought from steam). The LA mod works just fine, pretty much installs on it's own but as you know I'm trying to expand and all I can get is the LA mod which pretty much doesn't require a mod installer. Any ideas?

Will the mod installer open? If so, you should be able to install the package, but it depends if it's a .e4mod file or a folder.