stevenew95

Windows 7 mod problem

Here we go, as you all know or most of you that have Win 7 the mods you try to install sometimes dont work right. It makes me very aggravating when i install a mod and the icon for the car comes up white or a building is white or something like that. Also the mod installer doesnt work! Which excuse my language but it pisses me off! If someone could really help all of us out there on why this is happening please help! also ive already tried the graphics changing thing, That doesnt work.

Here we go, as you all know or most of you that have Win 7 the mods you try to install sometimes dont work right. It makes me very aggravating when i install a mod and the icon for the car comes up white or a building is white or something like that. Also the mod installer doesnt work! Which excuse my language but it pisses me off! If someone could really help all of us out there on why this is happening please help! also ive already tried the graphics changing thing, That doesnt work.

I can confirm that i have no problems at all with windows 7 (64bit version). I have all the latest graphics drivers installed, you should try to do the same.

did you buy the drivers or just update them from somewhere? I also have 64 bit. It would be great if i didnt have to buy anything as you know money is tight at the moment. If there is somewhere i can update drivers or anything let me know. Im not sure if windows would update the drivers or not.