Hi everyone

I have an awful problem with my game and i've searched through all the forums and i cant seem to find a solution. Also i haven't found a similar post to this one. :cry:

Whenever i play EM4 with any mod e.g. London mod or LA mod i have a problem. Everything in the "world" is black apart from certain things like lights or smoke. It looks as though I lost all my textures but when i go into the textures folder they're all there. iI'll post an image below which would describe it better.

post-34649-0-01807000-1335025667_thumb.j

I'm running EM4 V1.3 and this problem is on any mod.

Any help would be much appreciated :12:

Thanks

Nick

This is a relatively common problem; I've never had it happen with EM4, but other games with high graphics (Roller Coaster Tycoon or The Movies for instance) do this sometimes. Usually, if something pops up in the background (like an automatic update) and it pulls you back to the desktop, the textures don't load when you reopen the tab. Same thing happens sometimes if the computer goes to a screensaver. Usually, restarting the game works.

If not, you may need to lower the graphics setting in the game (I had to do this to fix the problem in The Movies), or you may need to update your graphics drivers.