Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

Hi guys!! :)

I've been working on this Rapid Response/Supervisor unit. It's a fictional vehicle with brand-new Emergency Lighting.

The rear lightbar was made by marcolusius1, awesome work!

EM4_2013_04_19_17_42_32_27.jpg

EM4_2013_04_19_17_42_39_79.jpg

Enjoy! ;)

Digging the lightbar on this one, hopefully when you put it ingame it'll have a sick lighting package. Good work.

Hi guys!! :)

I've been working on this Rapid Response/Supervisor unit. It's a fictional vehicle with brand-new Emergency Lighting.

The rear lightbar was made by marcolusius1, awesome work!

EM4_2013_04_19_17_42_32_27.jpg

EM4_2013_04_19_17_42_39_79.jpg

Enjoy! ;)

thanks for using it, really appreciate it, btw; nice looking car too, hope to see some nice light patterns with it!

Greetz;

marcoclusius1

thanks for using it, really appreciate it, btw; nice looking car too, hope to see some nice light patterns with it!

Greetz;

marcoclusius1

If you edit it would save a lot of time and trouble ;)

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm now lighting the both of the Taurus' from Rockport Police (Stealth and Marked). I'll try to put a light-preview soon, I just need some time to finish them! :)

And I'll work on a police motorcycle, I'll try to make it look like a christmas tree.

Looks awesome! Good job, guys, we appreciate that very much! Just take your time and finish the mod, we all are looking forward for this :cool:

Nice (almost looks like a MACK ALS Engine)

I do have a couple of comments though.

I am not sure if I am to fond of the black passenger door and is it a split cab? it almost looks like it. The truck also looks to small for that deck gun you have it. The size I would compaire to a rescue truck not a pumper/rescue truck in less you modded it after european type vehicle then it would probably be bang on.

Never the less it is your mod and I love playing it either way.

Great job man I am looking forward to playing it.