Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

Oh yeah, I forgot to warn you guys that for the lights to work properly you'll need sven's coronas! They're somewhere on the download section! :)

they easy to install?

Looked there thought it wasnt there :P

EDIT: Coronas are not working lights still have white boxes

You gotta place the files in this folder despite the readme:

C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Data\Textures

"\sixteen tons entertainment\" this could be wizardworks

"\Emergency 4\"this could be 9/11 first responders

After that, the lights should work no problem

You gotta place the files in this folder despite the readme:

C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Data\Textures

"\sixteen tons entertainment\" this could be wizardworks

"\Emergency 4\"this could be 9/11 first responders

After that, the lights should work no problem

Still getting it

It is not just the corana's I get on the ambo's and some police and fire vehicles aswell, any help???????

When you download the coronas, read the readme. It explains where to place them. It also shows you must create a folder for them(for some users its already there). There is a readme for a reason..

It is not just the corana's I get on the ambo's and some police and fire vehicles aswell, any help???????

If you are getting the white box, then yes, it is the coronas. You listed all three sections of vehicles that would be using those coronas..

Well now Marshall has beaten me to the punch but yes this is an easy fix. The easist thing to do would be to have Ghost just add them to the download. However, since I read somewhere that he is going on vacation this week, I am hopefull that this video can help you all out and hold you over till he gets back.

After playing with the game for about an hour here is my review:

Overall: Great! During the day time, things are almost always happening, keeps you up on your p's and q's. Fire's, Medicals, Police Traffic Directions, Illegal Demonstrations, etc. The fact that the map isn't the regular LA mod map also is a great addition. The speed of the police vehicles get you at the scene in a good time and the EMS is spectacular. Oh..not to mention the Stolen Vehicle call!

Bugs: So far..only bugs I see is the coronas(Fix), and the fact that some ambulances don't allow you to put a patient onto the stretcher. The regular ambulance(red), the stretcher personnel can get the victim onto it..but the blue and white ambulances, the stretcher personnel always bug out..no idea why that is caused. There is also a few vehicles that don't appear such as the SUV and the LASD Crown Victoria has the name Chevy Camaro Z71, but its a regular CVPI with K9 markings I believe.

I have to agree with PremiumMods, with the exception of a few things. I definitely enjoy the different EMS vehicles especially, as well as the addition of detectives. Though I don't have the issue with the EMS ambulances, I also have the issues with the missing vehicles and missing MP5s, shields, and M4s. Overall though, well done and we all have to bear in mind it is just a beta.