rafaelmfernandez

The Manhattan Modification Release & Download

Do you guys have a reccomended camera hack setting? Mine is set really close, makes it hard to see the details :)

Do you guys have a reccomended camera hack setting? Mine is set really close, makes it hard to see the details :)

when you get in game just move your camera up, but if you dont want to do that everytime you start a game then you need a camera hack

Appears I'm sadly late to the party. But I have to post this. I feel like this man:

south-africa-02-tmb2.jpg

Best thing is, I'm off from work for 1 whole week. Just enough time to play the Manhattan mod. Now, let's play the celebration song, shall we?

I have deleted all the police officers and police vehicles that are there doing anything, and it is pretty easy to play it!

I have a question is only me or there is one station (Battalion 9 engine 54 and ladder 4) that is empty?

Its empty.

I really like the mod :). You can call Engine 54 and Ladder 4 offmap and put them in the station, they just dont spawn. Detail is great, layout is good. It has the realistic time for a unit to get across the map. (Took three minutes for an ambulance to get to a stroke, luckily Engine 10 was just down the street. :))

raf I've given up and I've tried literally everything i can only play missions i need major help i want to play free play anyone that knows how to fix this problem please tell me I've tried everything that raf said and i downloaded the mod 4 times already please help me!

How can you expect Rafal or Dyson to help with ya'll errors if you have not provided any diagnostic facts or evidences. Y'all just pleading and crying that nothing is working and that isn't going to help them at all. Provide some photos, materials that indicates something is wrong. Then they can hopefully correct it.

Jeeze. Use your head, people.

You probably didn't install it properly. Go and download the latest files from the first page, install it properly ( even if you did in the first place, it's just to rule out human errors) and see how it is now. Apparently it worked for some and failed for others.

Edit : Mod installer? ...really? Rafal or Dyson, do you think it's possible to make a .Rar of all the files for manual installation? Is the Mod installer custom made or it's the wizard works mod installer?