rafaelmfernandez

The Manhattan Modification Release & Download

I've played this mod for 30 mins before crashing. what does this mod bring you compared to others ? not much except the map which is pretty well done. I have not seen many interesting scripts. the scripts looks pretty like LA Mod, and the new speed and siren scripts are not very worth it, i think.

furthermore, i wonder how it is possible to release a mod with so many crashes after such time developing it... and the midtown firehouse seems not to be finished, there is no functional doors... how is this possible ? i also wonder why two firehouses are not staffed at the beginning... what was wrong or different compared with other firehouses ?

and what about the wall of the building in the south of times square ? not finished yet ?

now the police stations... am i wrong if i said there are two or three police stations but the police cars are only spawned from one police station ? what is the interest ?

other thing... why have you let the engines water cannons auto-triggered when arriving at a fire ? that's like La Mod, but that's not realistic. also the functioning of fire engines is right like the La Mod one, too simple, not realistic (no fire hydrant connection, no water limit,...)

then we are kinda disappointed with this new english mod which rather looks like a big LA submod in terms of its functionalities. yes some of you are going to say they love it... but just try to look beyond... compared with the functionalities of some German or Dutch mods, this mod really sucks. the map is good, yes, that's all.

I've played this mod for 30 mins before crashing. what does this mod bring you compared to others ? not much except the map which is pretty well done. I have not seen many interesting scripts. the scripts looks pretty like LA Mod, and the new speed and siren scripts are not very worth it, i think.

furthermore, i wonder how it is possible to release a mod with so many crashes after such time developing it... and the midtown firehouse seems not to be finished, there is no fonctional doors... how is this possible ? i also wonder why two firehouses are not staffed at the beginning... what was wrong or different compared with other firehouses ?

and what about the wall of the building in the south of times square ? not finished yet ?

now the police stations... am i wrong if i said there are two police stations but the police cars are only spawned from one police station ? what is the interest ?

other thing... why have you let the engines water cannons auto-triggered when arriving at a fire ? that's like La Mod, but that's not realistic. also the functioning of fire engines is right like the La Mod one, too simple, not realistic (no fire hydrant connection, no water limit,...)

then we are kinda disappointed with this new english mod which rather looks like a big LA submod in terms of its functionalities. yes some of you are going to say they love it... but just try to look beyond... compared with the functionalities of some German or Dutch mods, this mod really sucks. the map is good, yes, that's all.

Harsh. A mod doesn't suck because it's not a sim. It has great map, models, realistic details, realistic dispatch, new scripts, tower ladders, and on and on.

------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys got a recommended camera hack setting?

furthermore, i wonder how it is possible to release a mod with so many crashes after such time developing it... and the midtown firehouse seems not to be finished, there is no fonctional doors... how is this possible ? i also wonder why two firehouses are not staffed at the beginning... what was wrong or different compared with other firehouses ?

now the police stations... am i wrong if i said there are two police stations but the police cars are only spawned from one police station ? what is the interest ?

When you make a "German or Dutch" mod let me know man ;) other than that dont try to tell people to try to look beyond the good of the mod. Idiots like you are the reasons other people cant enjoy the mod. Its more of an eye candy mod then a new script mod you should know that. You think its easy. Please try it! PLEASE!

furthermore, i wonder how it is possible to release a mod with so many crashes after such time developing it... and the midtown firehouse seems not to be finished, there is no functional doors... how is this possible ? i also wonder why two firehouses are not staffed at the beginning... what was wrong or different compared with other firehouses ?

now the police stations... am i wrong if i said there are two or three police stations but the police cars are only spawned from one police station ? what is the interest ?

Not even going to try until there is a bug fix which makes it 'playable'

I'll enjoy myself on the Winterberg mod till this is fixed.

-EDIT-

Rafael, emsman is right.

Let us Appreciate Their work and give them some time guys if you don't like it just do not play this mod!

Would you like to close this topic forever?

I do appreciate their work.

I'm just saying that they should not have released this till it was playable.

And trust me, I won't play this mod. Because I can't. It crashes every single time.

Well if you were here a couple of weeks ago we were about to lose the mod because of people saying the mod is ready and if we don't release the mod is dead so we release and not its the opposite NO ONE has a point here except me or Dyson

Who cares what people say if your mod is dead or not.

Just work on it and make it right.

Take your time for it.

Don't rush it because people want a release. That is what you did now and you can see the result.

At the opposite, Berlin mod wasn't rushed and worked perfectly.

So just take your time with the mod. And yes, I was here a few weeks ago, and I found it real sad that you couldn't cope with the critics and decided to close the topic, if you create a mod, you can expect those critics. Either deal with them like a man or don't make a mod.

Who cares what people say if your mod is dead or not.

Just work on it and make it right.

Take your time for it.

Don't rush it because people want a release. That is what you did now and you can see the result.

At the opposite, Berlin mod wasn't rushed and worked perfectly.

So just take your time with the mod. And yes, I was here a few weeks ago, and I found it real sad that you couldn't cope with the critics and decided to close the topic, if you create a mod, you can expect those critics. Either deal with them like a man or don't make a mod.

Your Wrong about the ERS mod. And they didn't rushed the mod. It doesn't care what mod it is, every mod comes with problems at the release!

I do appreciate their work.

I'm just saying that they should not have released this till it was playable.

And trust me, I won't play this mod. Because I can't. It crashes every single time.

This mod is very playable and I'm not the only one who has got it working. Dont blame the mod for your problems the only crash I experience is when you exit Freeplay which is a known bug

Just played the mod and WOW! :D it's amazing fantastic work guys! i have one small problem though with the FDNY Engines

i can't get any sirens.