rafaelmfernandez

The Manhattan Modification Release & Download

Just a question, but why did you just put the file on one server and not on rapidshare,speedyshare,torrents etc?

It would be much easier for everyone to download it then.

Mirror link from the forum - TORRENT

https://rapidshare.c...CCF4D3C1EE6|0|0

Sadly it takes a few hours just to upload 1,6GB - so if first link got maxed out, then people need to wait for more slots and mirrors.

10 minutes :) to go

FF**********CKING NORTON DELETED IT! Make sure to turn of the damn download intellegence crap BEFORE downloading.

i've just installed the mod in the Mods folder of the game but after installing it doesn't appear in the folder, the mod seems not to be on the computer !! what's wrong ?!

EDIT

someone on another website answered me this :

"Check your Programs Files foldr, look for WizardWorks, move it to Program Files (86), this happens if you are running 64bit systems."

it works now.

:cheers-mate: LOL.Yea. Maybe you got one but I'm just a hight-school boy who wants to bomb all the schools in the world. :holdglass:

hehe you think that im out of high school haha almost made me cry laughing im a sophomore in high school i have 3 jobs total some are everyday some arent doesnt matter to me as long as im getting a paycheck

***ATTENTION EVERYONE***

We are aware the mod has a crash-to-desktop bug. We are working to get that fixed. We have made some progress. PLEASE do not bother to post about crashes at this time. Rafael will be posting some kind of update as to our status tomorrow. Please be patient.

Hi Rafael,

I got a annoying problem. I open the game,select the manhattan to load and when it loads it I click on the Campaign button but when I click on Campaign button The game shut downs. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ? :wall::(