rafaelmfernandez

The Manhattan Modification Release & Download

THE MANHATTAN MODIFICATION

RELEASED NOW!

Goodmorning and Happy Easter!

Official Download links as of now!

Normal: http://www.lovheim.net/mhmod/ (FIXED VERSION)

... Torrent:https://rapidshare.com/files/1598304819/The_Manhattan_Modification.zip.torrent (FIXED VERSION)

Uploading to Rapidshare and 4shared ATM stand by for those mirrors later in the day.

POST ANY ISSUES DOWNLOADING, OR PLAYING HERE http://www.manhattan-mod.org/apps/forums/topics/show/7562640-manhattan-modification-release-issues-post-em-here-and-we-will-fix-

DONT SPAM FACEBOOK OR EMAILS OR FORUMS

Features:

Over 30 New FDNY NYPD and EMS Units from Manhattan.

A real life like new Manhattan map with 40+ custom buildings from Rockstar Games' Grand Theft Auto IV with dynamic lighting!

The first working released Tower Ladders! (1 and 13)

Famous Landmarks from NYC such as Ground Zero, Times Square, Empire State Building, and many more!

New Scripts with new commands!

An incredible multiplayer expirience identicle to your freeplay game but with friends!

Captains, Battalion Chiefs, Probies? Theyre all at the firehouse and have specific duties too!

The mod is focused on 4 FDNY Firehouses in the Manhattan Area:

Duane Street

Engine 7 Tower Ladder 1 and Battalion 1

Ten House

Engine 10, and Ladder 10

Dragon Fighters

Engine 9

Tiller Ladder 6

Sattelite 1

Midtown House

Battalion 9 Engine 54 and Ladder 4

Other FDNY units include:

Engines 1,4,6, and 22

Ladders 13 and 24

Division 1

Squad 18

and Dozens of Unique NYPD Units!

The Team:

Rafaelmfernandez & Dyson

Rettungstier

Thanks so much to: Hoppah, Nnico, MikeyPI, Newfoundking, Rockstar Games, Unit 42, New York City and their emergency services!

Cheers

The End

x

As I said In my topic You have done your best guys. And we waited several months for it. Now it's time to relax for you. :cheers:

not really i think the worst is just starting because you know their gonna have 1000 whinebag reports saying that some bug happened then the cry babying will slowly decrease over a period of 20 years (sarcasm) :tongue2: glad for the release though too bad i only have one day to play though :( back to work and school monday

not really i think the worst is just starting because you know their gonna have 1000 whinebag reports saying that some bug happened then the cry babying will slowly decrease over a period of 20 years (sarcasm) :tongue2: glad for the release though too bad i only have one day to play though :( back to work and school monday

God**mn it. Why did you told me that we are going to school on monday ! You made me cry brother. :laugh: I was enjoying with my hot weekend with the release of Manhattan Mod. :cheers-mate::happy:

God**mn it. Why did you told me that we are going to school on monday ! You made me cry brother. :laugh: I was enjoying with my hot weekend with the release of Manhattan Mod. :cheers-mate::happy:

dont forget about work as well i have a part time job lol

Guys want to know how much is left exactly? Heres your answer! Its the percentage left on the upload everyone can see it! The download link will appear as soon as it hits 100 guys ;) (Must be a member) Stop looking at my sister and sign up!http://www.manhattan-mod.org/apps/forums/topics/show/7559501-manhattan-modification

The link is in the Thread!

Servers are providing now around 300 with downloads, those who came in too late will have to wait. The speed will increase as you move forward in queue.

(Reason the server is not responding to you is because it's activated it queue system, and there is no room for you. It's to make sure the server don't crash)

Just keep trying, join our Teamspeak if you wanna talk while waiting :)