Guest Kyle Wickens

Baltimore City Modification ( In Progress )

Guest Kyle Wickens

looking for some help i cant do this alone.... the more help i get the better and maybe have enough people working on this that it will be a full mod instead of a Submod!!!!!!!! it wont be hard to keep in contact i have Skype and facebook for whos willing to help out.. i need scripters, mappers, textures, moddeling!!!post-34347-0-54152800-1332966391_thumb.j

Guest Kyle Wickens

im good at waypoints, modelling, textures, mapping, and i know the basics of scripting.... i was just saying that i needed help with those things.. so if i can do modeling and someone else knows how too then they can still help with the mod... i probably used the wrong words announcing this hahahha...

Guest Kyle Wickens

i guess people are just fucking idiots and arent supportive ya know? got to love angry Brits pissed off cause they ran out of crumpets

i guess people are just fucking idiots and arent supportive ya know? got to love angry Brits pissed off cause they ran out of crumpets

That's not necessary, and it's not going to get you anywhere here if you want to make a mod. If you want to make this Baltimore mod, and look for help with it, go for it. In your original post, basically all it said was that you were looking for help. You never talked about or showed any progress, or established your modding knowledge and what you'd be doing in the mod.

If you want the support of people, it would help first to get the mod going, then show progress rather than calling the forum members "f*cking idiots".

Ok good luck with your mod. I love to see team leaders do 1% of the job. Actually you won't get to do work this will crash and burn :)

Now go get some fast food

Dude, you are being a douche bag..

Give the guy a chance!

I don't understand why so many people try to start fights. I don't get it? Are you that immature?

Nevermind, I discovered you're only 15 haha. That explains it.

got to love angry Brits pissed off cause they ran out of crumpets

yeah i know, when i run out of crumpets i just get so angry, but then i go and see the queen, and she calms me down.

that's why you should always have a backlog of crumpets.

got to love being british.

apart from the casual racism and stereotyping, i think you guys have come down a little hard on this guy, if everyone reacts like that, no one would bother making mods and you'd be stuck playing standard EM4 *shivers*

anyway, peace out. Tom.

Oops. There goes any chance you might have had at getting any help. And your topic. And 5 days of your posting privileges.

While you can't post, I believe you can still view posts, so I suggest reading this - a handy guide to modding written long ago by yours truly. Sadly, I don't think it says anything about "Don't call people fucking idiots and insult a whole nation if you want help" (I would have thought this one goes without saying, but you just proved me wrong - my bad), but you'll still find plenty of useful tips on what to do and not to do if you want to start modding:

http://forum.emergen...e-your-own-mod/

Enjoy.