FDNY Squad 55

Object/Floor Shadow problem

I bought a new laptop, but I have a problem with Emergency 4 when I turn on object / floor shadow. I'm with the latest version of the video driver. My card is Nvidia GT 540M 1GB. I play all on HIGH and with 1366x768 resolution. I'm open for all manner of ideas/advices/tests

View My Video

Edited by FDNY Squad 55

wow that is one of those things ive never seen before ok

1. update your graphics card driver

2. test if this happens without any mods being used

3. reinstall em4

4. if all these fail then cry in a corner cause thats about all you can do

EDIT: wait maybe try running in compatibility mode

Edited by griffy

Reinstall Em4?

It did not help but I noticed that I have missing pictures (animations) of all vehicles with/without mods

euneok.jpg

After installation of Em4, game offer me to install/update Direct X but i don't allow it because it's old version, I'm running with latest ver 11 for windows 7 is it possible thie to be the problem? :gruebel:

wow that is one of those things ive never seen before ok

1. update your graphics card driver

2. test if this happens without any mods being used

3. reinstall em4

4. if all these fail then cry in a corner cause thats about all you can do

EDIT: wait maybe try running in compatibility mode

1. I'm with the latest driver

2. yes it happens

3. several times and no luck

4. that's not option for me

Edited by FDNY Squad 55

It did not help but I noticed that I have missing pictures (animations) of all vehicles with/without mods

euneok.jpg

After installation of Em4, game offer me to install/update Direct X but i don't allow it because it's old version, I'm running with latest ver 11 for windows 7 is it possible thie to be the problem? :gruebel:

1. I'm with the latest driver

2. yes it happens

3. several times and no luck

4. that's not option for me

haha i like you answer for #4 anyway ill take some time if i can to fully research your issue i have no promises ill find anything but ill try

It has done this to me too and it also messes up the way things look. Ive updated my driver and i have a intel graphics media driver. I can figure out what to do to fix this. I have a control panel for this and i went into 3d setting but dont see anywhere i can do this. Anyone help please!

It has done this to me too and it also messes up the way things look. Ive updated my driver and i have a intel graphics media driver. I can figure out what to do to fix this. I have a control panel for this and i went into 3d setting but dont see anywhere i can do this. Anyone help please!

You can add manually emergency 4's exe if you don't have it as option from dropdown menu. Could you please post a image of your window with 3d settings?

Here it is. Sorry for the long wait.

I know you guys are busy but please help. I cant stand this anymore. It looks so bad. So please? If there even is a way to fix this problem.

Hmm... That's window is on the built video card on motherboard. Integrated video cards are weak and you can't expect wonders. What's your PC/laptop specific?

Alright, here you go. This laptop is pretty crappy, but it still can run some of my bigger games just fine.

DxDiag.txt

Maybe the problem is in your graphic card because is mobile (part of motherboard, not separated). Most games can't run smoothly on that video card. But that's only 1 opinion. Would be good if someone who is more familiar with DxDiag to share his opinion.

There ya go :)

Same here ^

Okay, but before this card would run it perfect all the time. Then it just started being so slow and other things after some time. I had deleted and reinstalled the game and it just start being so jumpy. I just really would want it fixed. Anything that has to do with the actual game like the editor is really slow too :(

Okay, but before this card would run it perfect all the time. Then it just started being so slow and other things after some time. I had deleted and reinstalled the game and it just start being so jumpy. I just really would want it fixed. Anything that has to do with the actual game like the editor is really slow too :(

I really don't know how to help you :(