helljumper51

Need some Ideas for a Small town

Hey all I am working on a side project/submod for myself. What I need from all of you fire enthusiasts is ideas for real life volunteer fire departments and sherriff departments. Also I would like a few Ideas on different types of POV's I can model for it along with lights for responding to station

Chief rigs are usaly a pickup truck, station mostly is a modified pole barn, povs .....Jeep Grand Cherokkee, Pickup Trucks, sunfire's, etc. I have reference pics from my old dept if you want an example of a small town vol fire co. just hit me up on a pm

If you look on my thread about a map texture in the modding forums, I will be using that map. It has spots for 3 stations(1 main town and 2 mutual aid) and an EMS station. I plan on putting POV's(already have several made along with custom persons) on a random spawn script on the map and at several "houses" on the map. I am looking for mostly sizes for the main town and mutual aid departments. My voly fire department back home is to big for what I am looking for(8 emergency vehicle not including EMS)

Oh also, I made a script for drafting! no hydrants needed!

Any thoughts to making a house siren script? So when you hit the "bells" the house siren goes off and vollies drive in to the station. I have seen it on several german mods would be great to see it here

Our main stations here have an Engine, Tanker, Brush and IC, and the CSEPP trailer.

My VFD has an Engine, Tanker, Brush and Hazmat.

I have pics if you want them

Also here we don't use house sirens. Every volie carries an 800 mHz radio and we get dispatched over the county's dispatch channel.