Freelancer

The Midlands Modification [Released 1.0]

Hello All!

Check out some of our latest updates on our Facebook Page, which include a new version of the WMAS Fiat Ducato and a reskin of the WMAS First Response Bag.

Additionally we have contacted the West Midlands Central Accident Resuscitation and Emergency (CARE) Team for images of their vehicles and equipment,

We are also pleased to announce that the WM CARE Team will be using our mod to show to potential commercial supporters in an attempt to get more donations to help raise funds for a new response vehicle - You can donate and find out more information Here

Its just for publicity, *example* say if they're giving a presentation to a potential commercial supporter, they could show an image of some of our work (Predominantly their current XC70 and some of the personnel we made) and say "Here is an example of our current vehicle being made into a game, which shows you how well known we are throughout the Midlands for our Pre-Hospital Services"

Hello all,

Today I've been working on new map objects for our new map that will be making an appearance in 1.2/1.3

Also Randomperson139 has been working on adding all our units in the game and it's about 60% done.

Here's a picture of a new house I've been working on.

finishedo.jpg

Looking awesome, have you managed to get the traffic to drive on the left properly? And will the 'Police Accident' sign be movable/usable? :)

The OC-D

Paths for the map has not been done yet as the map won't be making an appearance until 1.2/1.3

and the police accident sign will be movable it will just act like lets say for example the traffic cone in the LA mod just place and leave it.

Actually I believe the Police accident sign will be more like the barricade so that you can rotate it so it faces traffic properly.

And an update on the map; About 85% is now done, should have it finished by tonight, then object placement will start.

Hi All,

Apologies for no updates recently (Most have been on our facebook page)

We have done a few more units; All Can now be viewed on my Flickr photostream

New Vehicles Include:

2 New ARV's (BMW X5 and Audi A6)

Volvo XC70 RRV (Older Model)

Volvo XC70 Officers Vehicle (Older Model

Citroen Relay Emergency Ambulance

We are also recruiting someone who can add units in game and do basic scripting to add sirens (We have the audio, units, proto's, etc, we just need someone who is able to add the vehicles in game) Please inbox me or freelancer if your active and willing to help (This is the final stage of the mod and then it can be released!)

Many Thanks