Freelancer

The Midlands Modification [Released 1.0]

Looking good guys.

If you can get permission from the London mod, I've reskinned their firefighters for my private mod. More than welcome to use if you wish ?

Could you please share these skins with me via PM?

The only content we're sharing outside of playing the mod is provided on the first post, We currently have no plans to allow use of the skins on other developments, But if this changes, I'm sure we'll announce it somewhere on the first post.

Glad to see you're supporting so many mods.

As for news on the Mod, We don't have a definite release date, But we'll keep everyone informed of our plans via this thread.

so looking forward to the release will it be under the main downloads section as usual when they are released

Yes,but we will also be uploading to sites like RapidShare.

Hows progress with this? Quiet lately..

It's about 90% (adding units) done but eyespy has some personal issues so it's been stopping him from putting as much effort is as normal.

Hello all,

I have some very bad news for you,Eyespys home got broken into and he's lost many items and one of them was his laptop which contained all the latests

West Midlands Mod files :( I do have a back up but it's missing a lot of files.Me and the team have lost motivation and our morale is low,so now for the

time being I'm calling the West Midlands Mod On HOLD.We all hope that Eyespy gets some or if not all of his items back and I hope the people

who broke into his home get caught.

The whole team is devastated by what's happened I'm not sure what's will happen with the team if people will stay or leave but I can say

behind the scenes of the WM mod we was working on another project lucky nothing has been lost,So I may be announcing it very soon

whether or not it will be under BlueLightModding is unknown.

On behalf of my self and the mod team we apologize

that we have failed the community and to release the mod

Thank you

Freelancer & BlueLightModding.

The West Midlands Mod Is Back!

Hello Community for those of you that follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook....WestMidlandsMod you will know that we managed to recover our files.

99.9% of the files are now recovered and the mod is in full swing again I'm currently adding the units into game and then that's 1.0 sorted :)

We are also expanding the mod and changing the name,the original concept is still there but we felt there is a lack of fire units in the West midlands so now we're focusing on the whole midlands.

Units from around the midlands area will be added 1.2/1.3

I do not have any pictures just yet to share with you guys but be sure to keep an eye on the topic for the release because it's not that far away ;)

Regards

Freelancer

The West Midlands Mod Is Back!

Hello Community for those of you that follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook....WestMidlandsMod you will know that we managed to recover our files.

99.9% of the files are now recovered and the mod is in full swing again I'm currently adding the units into game and then that's 1.0 sorted :)

We are also expanding the mod and changing the name,the original concept is still there but we felt there is a lack of fire units in the West midlands so now we're focusing on the whole midlands.

Units from around the midlands area will be added 1.2/1.3

I do not have any pictures just yet to share with you guys but be sure to keep an eye on the topic for the release because it's not that far away ;)

Regards

Freelancer

cant wait :)