Freelancer

The Midlands Modification [Released 1.0]

Every unit is now in game,we just got to add the personal and some scripts,there is a few things to fix but should not take much time

here's a small preview:

imspiel.jpg

Thanks

Freelancer & BlueLightModding

hey all. hows the Mod coming along? managed to add units ?

Like Met police said all units have been added now we're just trying to add our new personal and a few scripts.

Update:From what eyespy900 tells me our personal have been added I'm going to take a look at it soon so stay tuned as we could be looking at release

in the next day or two.

Thanks

Freelancer

After the First release, We plan to make a V2, With many more additions and improvements based on the Feedback we receive from everyone here :)

While we are adding the final touches to 1.0, some of us have been starting work on V2, heres a small preview of one of the new vehicles to expect:

fr911s20120717173529.png

British Association for Immediate Care (BASICS) Central, Accident, Resuscitation & Emergency (CARE) Team Volvo XC70

Skin Base Layer: scrivs

Main Skin/Final Touches: BARC

Glad you like it Siemens45, we're lucky to have some really talented members on the team :)

No Problems, the work produced on this mod is good, plus im very very easily impressed :)

(Off Topic: Is it possible to change usernames, im starting to use my real name as my username i.e. StephenCole)

I'm sure we'll continue the good work :)

To Answer your off topic q, i believe site admins can edit user names, So your best bet would be to contact and Admin/Moderator regarding it.