Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Freelancer

The Midlands Modification [Released 1.0]

474 posts in this topic

Once I've finished the vehicles that need finishing off, I'll give it a go :)

Hi Everyone, Just an update from all of us, We're proud to be showing off our West Midlands Emergency Services fleet for Version 1, consisting of many vehicles.

There's also a video displaying some of the light work.

As for the Mod itself, Lighting is complete and we're looking to Release Version 1.0 within the next few weeks, So keep an eye on the topic!

police11.jpg

ambula10.jpg

fire10.jpg

[media=]

Nice models, keep it up :D

Great work :) A pleasing variety of units there

Speechless

G-WMAS (County Air Ambulance) will be having skin changes when i can figure out which part of the skin is which

Screens looking good!

Have been speaking to freelancer this evening and have made alot of plans for 1.5, looking forward to having an imput into this great mod :)

Me and Freelancer have been busy so far this weekend, and as 1.0 is coming to a close ready for release, we want to share the first preview of things to come in 1.5 (All is still W.I.P)

post-370-0-31884000-1341103558_thumb.png

Good but as u said WIP there is stuff wrong

I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Is the BMW the one from the London mod?

The OC-D

I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Is the BMW the one from the London mod?

The OC-D

No it's from the CCC Mod,the Bmw 3 Series may be in the London mod though as anyone can use CCC Models...

And the blue LED Light is from the german fourms

That's alright, just I thought it was familiar and Mintcake had asked me to watch for plaigerism.

The OC-D

I'm sorry, but I've only just read through your topic, I love your work, it's absolutely amazing! I have a few things to say and ask: for one thing, i'm not sure whether it's been said, or whether you know it or not, but, the doctor in the orange outfit (from page 5) is a HEMS doctor, the Helicopter Emergency Medical Service. I'm not sure whether the west midlands has such a service, as a lot of Air Ambulances are still a paramedic lead team. London was the first Air Ambulance service to have a doctor lead service. These doctors are highly trained for trauma situations. The orange suit is a flight suit, by law they must have fire retardant clothing when flying, however, as they are not allowed to fly at night or in bad weather, they use cars instead when such situations arise, allowing them to attend scenes. BASICS doctors can be any doctor are volunteers. They are often not trained in emergency medicine, and are general practitioners, (hems often get annoyed at them through their lack of training) but, they are usually there to support paramedics allowing them to give drugs that are life saving, but that paramedics do not have qualifications to carry or administer.

I live in Surrey, and am covered by the South East Coast Ambulance Service, so, I'm not sure whether you do, but, are there any Box ambulances in your region? I really love the look of them! :happy:

And, just for future reference, for anyone playing the game in a realistic fashion: St John Ambulance support the ambulance service, and they usually attend when other ambulances aren't available and to the less-serious events, or major events, again as a support for the NHS ambulances, such as at floods and they had a lot of publicity for responding to the 7/7 bombings. St John also attend events such as football events to give first aid cover. I'm probably saying what a lot of people know, but, I haven't seen this information anywhere, so, I thought I'd say it for the people that didn't know.

But, I love your work guys! It's really amazing! Looking forward to the release! :cool:

Thanks for the comment lala :)

In West Mids we have 5 helimed's, and like you said not all of them have doctors on board, the majority are paramedic crews. In the screen shots above the landrover ambulance RRV depicts one of the response cars used outside of daylight hours.

Also in West Midlands we have the C.A.R.E team (central accident, resus & emergency team) who are volunteer doctors & nurses who support WMAS on weekend evenings.

Im not sure we've got planned in regards to including BASICS or the C.A.R.E team, but I know it has been talked about :

Also you asked about box ambulances, all the vehicles in WMAS are the van style. We did away with those a few years ago (old renaults & transits).

Just to clarify the Air Ambulances;

There are 3 that are supported by West Midlands Ambulance Service and based within the West Midlands Region, based at Tatenhill Airport Stafford, RAF Cosford, and one at Strensham Motorway Services. They do fly at night (rarely) but cant land in built up areas, so they have to land in large open areas which have been previously recce'd by the Civil Aviation Authority, WMAS and Air Ambulance operatives.

Only one of these carries a doctor as they are too expensive to hire.

Here is the current staffing:

Strensham Services:

1 Pilot

2 Paramedics

RAF Cosford:

1 Pilot

1 Paramedic

1 Doctor

Tatenhill Airport:

1 Pilot

2 Paramedics

At the moment we only have the helicopter and support vehicle for the Air Ambulance, no personnel at the moment. And for 1.5 or 2.0 we are including the old renault master which is box like (like whats currently being used by the Scottish Ambulance Service)

Greetings,

I'd like to share something we've been working on,here we have a Tesco express petrol station for the map in 1.5

tescoa.png

tesco1b.png

tesco2.png

Please keep in mind it's all work in progress

Also Entonox who is finishing the lights off has not had much time lately but he tells me there's a very small amount of lighting left

once that all done we can finally add all units into game and get West Midlands 1.0 released. :) and we've now got our personal

website set up:http://forum.bluelight-mods.co.cc/

Thanks

Freelancer & BlueLightModding

Looks good! :P Looking forward to seeing it when it's all together and release-ready.

cool great work

That's awesome! I love little touches to the map like that.

Very impressed with this so far. Especially liking the quality of the fire engines and the Vauxhall transport van. Keep it up!

I've sent the lights back to Freelancer, So hopefully there will be more news soon :)

I have a bit more news, I am currently adding the units into game and will be done by the weekend, maybe sooner, then I need to pass the mod back to freelancer. I didn't have much time last night but managed to get 2 fire units done.

Eyespy900

Hi can you do something for me, can you check the Volvo fire engine and make sure when in editor it has it's skin, as when I loaded up and tried adding it last night, the unit is without a skin.

Eyespy900

I've had it in the editor and There's no problems with the skin :\

Oh that's strange, I will give it another crack tonight