Freelancer

The Midlands Modification [Released 1.0]

RTA At A Cross Junction, WMAS Paramedic & Technician in a RRV Arrive, aswell as an Emergency Care Practitioner and a CFR. Supported by a Volvo from Dudley Fire Station and Police Officers from CMPG and WMP.

fr911s20120503173754.png

fr911s20120503173742.pngfr911s20120503173732.pngfr911s20120503173725.pngfr911s20120503173717.pngfr911s20120503173711.pngfr911s20120503173706.pngfr911s20120503173652.png

Model of Medical Rucksack by Lg Chris.

Also, well done to WMAS Halesowen for responding swiftly to an Car v Pedestrian this morning at 8:30 on the island by Earls Way. A Student from The Earls High School (my high school) was knocked over by a car which ran a red light. A Vauxhall Vectra RRV and Citroen Relay Ambulance responded. (Literally turned up as soon as i was walking round the island). The Condition of the Student is currently stable in hospital.

Alright guys,

Just a little update from me and the team,we did have some problems the last week or so but now they

have been fixed we're now full steam ahead I've put a new poll up so please take a minute to take a look

at it and vote,anyway enough talking from me now....Enjoy....

Vauxhall Astra Estate RRV

astraestate.jpg

Model:CCC

Original Skin:CCC

Edited By:Freelancer

Mitsubishi Shogun Highway Agency

shogunk.jpg

Model:Freelancer

Skin:Freelancer

Thanks

Freelancer & West Midland Mod Team

Weve done lots of updates regarding units, this is one of them (the rest we're keeping as a surprise)

Renault Master Ambulance

414018_357414737648605_100001402454301_940673_846604718_o.jpg

Model: skaihof

Origional Skin: skaihof

Model Edited: Freelancer

Skin Edited: BARC

A Lot of updates will be coming from our facebook page more-so than EMP,

https://www.facebook...WestMidlandsMod

Just a quick update, Things are going well at our end, We're really impressed with the work everyone involved is producing :)

Sorry I've got no goodies to show off, Just thought I'd show my face, As our last post was quiet a while ago :P

If you're celebrating the Diamond Jubilee, Have fun!

Can't wait it was lighting you were working on wasn't it?

Correct,we're working on lights and a lot of background stuff

We're Looking for a talented skinner who would like to join our team if your interested please PM Me...

Freelancer

Hello,

Since the anounce of the West Midlands Mod we have come a long way and as time goes on all of our skills are getting better my 3D Models are looking better sinice the start and are textures are getting a lot better.We've added a number of units to the mod which we feel is a good start for a 1.0 Beta and we feel it's now time to anounce that the West Midlands Mod 1.0 is close to release.We have some lights to finish and then a lot of misc stuff to do so hopefully we can release the mod within the next few weeks.

Whats the outcome of the first version?

well like i said we have all gained knowlage and skill sinice the start,we feel that all the units are to a decent standard which is good enough for a release.Half way though the West Midlands Mod I and Entonox fourmed a mod team called "BlueLightModding" where pretty much all of the West midland mod team have joined.

So whats arfter the release of 1.0?

Many of you may be wondering whats next arfter 1.0 well next is 1.5 no massive changes we'll be seen apart from a few more units added mabye a few scripts and map changes.But 2.0 is the big one were aiming for 2.0 will have many new features like a New Map new scripts and animations I will say no more until the time is closer..

BlueLightModding

Like i said a mod team has been fourms,we're going to be making other mods anyway where in the world as long as hey use blue lights (hence the name) although the first few mods will be UK Based.We will also be making 3D Models for public use,if you go to the first page on the topic you'll see our first 3D Model.We're looking for talented members to join us if your intrested clink the link: http://forum.emergen...ff-recruitment/

In the mean time here's a little screenshot :firegc.jpg

I think thats all for now

Thanks

Lead Developer Freelancer & BlueLightModding

Amazing lighting and amazing looking models. being from the UK and living closer to West Midlands than the MET this mod will suit me perfectly.

Just one suggestion from me, could you spawn more traffic to increase traffic flow slightly. its a bit dull scrolling the map for 5 cars at any one time, and spawn more pedestrians walking.

Other than that cannot wait.

Hi everyone, Just a quick update, We're making good progress towards V1 Release, We're working on lighting still, Shouldn't be long until that's done! Wish i could show you all some images, But i can't right at this moment.

Take it from me though, Just lighting/looking at completed vehicles... wow, Everyone involved in this mod has put in 110% in, And It's going to pay off :)

Look out for more updates soon.

Entonox.

Very impressed with what you've managed to light, And no worries, I was going to help out with lights anyway, So I'm happy with doing them atm :) Loving the ambulances, Added the final lights to them and they're amazing, same as the rest of them really. Can't wait for them to be shown off. All that's left is the finishing lights for the Police and one more vehicle to light for the Fire Service.

Very impressed with what you've managed to light, And no worries, I was going to help out with lights anyway, So I'm happy with doing them atm :) Loving the ambulances, Added the final lights to them and they're amazing, same as the rest of them really. Can't wait for them to be shown off. All that's left is the finishing lights for the Police and one more vehicle to light for the Fire Service.

This is great news