Freelancer

The Midlands Modification [Released 1.0]

Thanks for all the support guys means a lot :)

Got a Ford Ranger we want to share with you guys it's still needs a little bit of editing...

it's our first MOD (Ministry Of Defence) Unit in the mod

fordranger.jpg

Model By:Freelancer

Texture:Freelancer,BARC

I'd like to say a big welcome to our newest team member GerardTIII who will be skinning for us so keep and eye out for his work! hopefully should have a few more updates

soon so keep checking the topic!

Thanks

Freelancer & West Midlands Mod Team...

Just an update from us here at The West Midlands Mod

stand_10.jpg

Here we have a Volkswagen T5,Vauxhall Vectra RRV, SJA Ford Defender and a Fiat Patient Transporter all on stand by outside the hospital

Please remember everything posted is a W.I.P and may change at any point between posting and the release of the mod.

We're currently working hard on a new ambulance, The Vauxhall Movano, Hopefully we'll have more info on that soon

:)

Thanks,

The West Midlands Mod Team.

Firstly, thanks for your continued support!

We've recently been working on some personnel and have finally figured out how to add them! First to show is a WMAS Paramedic & a BASICS Doctor.

fr911s20120501195743.png

fr911s20120501195835.png

We've also been working on a Vauxhall Vivaro Sector Cell Van, a Ford Focus Police Car and a piece of new equipment, as shown below!

535747_371579746212721_341823229188373_936660_605778660_n.jpg

Ford Focus by CCC Mod

Theyre not med gloves, theyre heavy duty gloves, or supposed to be.

And round the WM we have BASICS doctors, nurses and paramedics assisting ambulance officers and rapid responders. We also have a BASICS CARE team who work on weekends in 2 WMAS Volvo XC70's to respond to major incidents. They dont wear the orange overalls, they wear jackets like shown in the pictures. Google image "WMAS Basics doctors" and "WMAS BASICS CARE team" to see what i mean. (i would show pics myself but im on a phone)

Looking good guys.

If you can get permission from the London mod, I've reskinned their firefighters for my private mod. More than welcome to use if you wish ?

Thanks for the offer, but were trying to get as much done by our selves as possible.

And picture of BASICS Personnel in the WM: 1802454-vlarge.jpg

Thanks for the offer, but were trying to get as much done by our selves as possible.

And picture of BASICS Personnel in the WM:

I stand corrected. I hadn't seen BASICS doctors that weren't wearing orange before.

Maybe you could include both? Have the option of orange overalls or standard ambulance gear with red shoulders?

And BTW your forum says it's suspended.

I know, it will be coming back on within the week

We may include both, at the moment only County Air Ambulance Doctors/Paramedics will have orange overalls, but ill conduct some research on my WMAS Work Experience Week in July and ask if they ever use them, in which case ill skin and include them.

Also, were planning to put in a Community First Responder.

We would like your opinion on what skin to use;

• Fluorescent Jacket & Green Trousers
  • Fluorescent Jacket & Civilian Jeans
  • White Ambulance Service Shirt & Green Trousers
  • White Ambulance Service Shirt & Civilian Jeans
  • Green Ambulance Service Shirt & Green Trousers
  • Green Ambulance Service Shirt & Civilian Jeans
  • Orange Overalls (Like Helicopter Medics)
  • Fully Civilian Clothing
  • If other, please state

We may have the ability, if we get a scripter to change from jacket to shirt, vice versa, overalls to civvies, etc.