Freelancer

The Midlands Modification [Released 1.0]

Ive never seen them until recently when they was used at Halesowen Ambulance Station to resolve the increase in 999 calls.

Anyways were working on a map of a typical town in the west midlands, and were also working on the police vehicles which will be included in the first release of the mod. Lighting them will be undergone soon.

An Announcement To all, We've set up our own showcase Website, Where we will have the mod explained, What each service is for, What each Vehicle is used for as well as some teaser images.

Please be aware, The site is still under construction, So information will be added within the next 24 hours, Then continuously updated from there on

We can be found HERE

Yeah, either the Renault Master Crusader (Which we have planned for WMAS and Ambuline also) or a Vauxhall Movano (WMAS)

Were also considering adding Territorial Army vehicles & personnel into the game, as there is quite a lot of TA Centres & MOD Bases around the west midlands!

W.I.P

Got some more W.I.P screenshots for you

:)

Iveco Flatbed Recovery Vehicle

ivecoflatbed.jpg

ivecoflatbed1.jpg

We are looking for some people to help out with the mod...Can you make 3D Models?

Want to Help? Contact Me Or Entonox.

Thanks Freelancer & West Midlands Mod Team.

Well, RLC will serve as Explosive Ordnance Disposal. Royal Army Medical Corps medics and Landrover Defender ambulance will act as support for major incidents, and MOD Police and Royal Military Police will act as support for major incidents also. TA Units will have the same role as the national guard do in the LA Mod.

We might make a TAC, MOD Base, or DTE on map to also give the MOD Police something to do (Someone attempting to breach the base as an event?)

PS; the reason were going to add something like this is because there is a lot of Military Installations in the Midlands, From TA Centres to RAF Bases!

Looks great - if you want an AA van I've got a skin that fits the CCC Opel Vivaro, and a Beds Police van skin for the same vehicle + and an astra as well, I also have a skin for an MB Sprinter Ambulance. I'd imagine you could very easily modify these to fit your mod, should save you some time :)

Hi Acather, Can i re direct you to our forum http://wm-mod.co.cc, Here you can post what you wish to contribute and see if we can use it :) Then Credit will of course go to yourself should it make it into the Final mod.

Alternatively, Contact myself, Freelancer or Britisharmy in pm and we can discuss it further.

Cheers.

Hey Guys!

Touch wood progress has been going very good so far and things are coming along just nicely and we would like to share a couple of screenshots with you...

Vauxhall Vectra

vectrarrv.jpg

Model:CCC

Original Texture:CCC

Edited By:BARC

LDV Convoy

Here we have 3 Different types of LDV Convoys

1 CCTV and 2 Cector Cells (Old,New)

3convoys.jpg

Model By:Freelancer

Texture By:Freelancer,BARC

I Would like to see if there are any 3D ModelersOut there who would like to help us out if you would like to help

can you please contact me (Freelancer) by PM.

Thanks

Freelancer & West Midlands Mod Team...