Freelancer

The Midlands Modification [Released 1.0]

All the unit text's are now done. The long and painful process of unit icons is now in the works.

Some more changes to the game -

- HAZMAT Firefighter has now been added

- Updated Volvo FL Skin

-Fixed the centre point of the Volvo FL

- Various Aesthetic changes to the fire station. The fire station is also now fully working.

- Advanced Paramedic/ECP can how heal.

- Paramedic Area Support Officer can now change into a fluorescent jacket.

- Fixed the stretcher slightly - You can't get the stretcher if you are holding the emergency case/other equipment, where-as you could before and then wouldnt be able to lift a person.

I may be removing the CS Gas from the police officers, because the police officers bug out if the suspect starts fighting with them.

A diver is also on the way shortly.

EM42016-021266.jpg

EM42016-0211e2.jpg

EM42016-02df67.jpg

EM42016-02c978.jpg

EM42016-02e1b9.jpg

first chance i've had to look at this and the screens looks awesome so question time is the 1.0 release whats soon or is this an update wip and if so is the 1.0 that mega old square blocky type mod that was once released?

6 hours ago, patvmru said:

first chance i've had to look at this and the screens looks awesome so question time is the 1.0 release whats soon or is this an update wip and if so is the 1.0 that mega old square blocky type mod that was once released?

Could you make your question a bit more comprehensible to a semi-posh English citizen, and then I will be able to write a more exact response to your question.

1 hour ago, gunswat said:

Think hes asking if what ure showing is coming soon. 

Gunswat 

yes indeed as i once saw i'm pretty sure was a west mids mod and it was all square blocky models not many fire too much of everything else etc and was horrible from what i'm seeing of these screens this looks new but like i recognise the fire landrover etc so is this 1.0 the newer stuff or the old one i remember?

None of the models were square or blocky. The very initial models were, but none were included in Version 1.

All of the updates since November/October time are what will be included in the second version of the mod, which has very similar functionality to that of the Los Angeles Mod, with a British spin on it, such as Terrafix and Genisys command icons, and ambulance standby points rather than one massive hub, varying grades of fire and ambulance staff with appropriate tabards and other clothing.

It's unlikely the Mod will be released soon, as I am busy with University, however, nearly everything is done, all unit icons are now done, making the mod much easier to use. Also, no one else is currently working on the mod.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, gunswat said:

What does the control panel at the police station do?

Ability to spawn; Police Officer with Stab Vest, Fluoro Jacket, PCSO, CMPG and OSU. Maybe BTP, but I cant remember off the top of my head. Also repairs all police vehicles in the station and has the empty station area command.

Staffs, West Mids and West Mercia I'm sure don't have their own RPUs, pretty sure CMPG handles all traffic duties here. I know that Staffs has no traffic unit (or mounted unit, or diver unit, or anything really).

I'll give you a PM BARC.

20 hours ago, Handsup! said:

Staffs, West Mids and West Mercia I'm sure don't have their own RPUs, pretty sure CMPG handles all traffic duties here. I know that Staffs has no traffic unit (or mounted unit, or diver unit, or anything really).

I'll give you a PM BARC.

Warwickshire and West Mercia are one of the same and they do have an RPU of their own and do not subscribe to CMPG. 

West Mids and staffs still have RPU's I believe but probably are likely supported by the lads and ladies from CMPG. Budget cuts sealed their fate...I digress. 

Looking forward to seeing future screen shots and updates on this mod. With being from the Midlands its good too see. 

Regards

Pledge 

Nah, we lost our RPU a while in force reorganisations. Policing of roads is done by beat cops, and any major road which would warrant an RPU has CMPG smack banged on it anyway.

Warwicks and West Mercia share a lot of their resources don't they? I'm always seeing cars that have both liveries/logos put on them because of how integrated they are.

10 hours ago, Handsup! said:

Nah, we lost our RPU a while in force reorganisations. Policing of roads is done by beat cops, and any major road which would warrant an RPU has CMPG smack banged on it anyway.

Warwicks and West Mercia share a lot of their resources don't they? I'm always seeing cars that have both liveries/logos put on them because of how integrated they are.

It's a crying shame that given the increase in cars there is a dramatic decrease in traffic....odd. 

It's pretty much a West Mercia show now. The RPU/ARV's run out of Rugby. Like most forces now they cover both duties. I follow them on twitter. Very proactive team. 

Hi, not sure if I will get a reply but could I possibly get permission for me to use the Mitsubishi shogun in this mod in one of mine. It would be re-skinded and would be one of the main vehicles in my mod.

Many Thanks,

Chivvy147 ?