Freelancer

The Midlands Modification [Released 1.0]

I am a new player to Emergency 4/911 First Responders and I came across the London Mod, which hasn't been release yet but appears to be coming along quite amazingly. But I was wondering if this project is still alive and if the 1.0 release is good to play in terms of bugs...that being said there isn't an update or anything is there, I saw some discussion regarding uploading an 'updated' version. Thanks guys.

I am a new player to Emergency 4/911 First Responders and I came across the London Mod, which hasn't been release yet but appears to be coming along quite amazingly. But I was wondering if this project is still alive and if the 1.0 release is good to play in terms of bugs...that being said there isn't an update or anything is there, I saw some discussion regarding uploading an 'updated' version. Thanks guys.

just relised that I was ment to reupload thanks:) and yea there is a patch but I'll try to upload it with the patch already installed :)

just relised that I was ment to reupload thanks:) and yea there is a patch but I'll try to upload it with the patch already installed :)

Thanks!

This mod is no longer active until said otherwise we are all either busy with personal life or we are working on The London Project

Well I am following the London Project you are working on and I am anxious to be able to play it.

I would like to come back to the mod at some point and improve it, but im just too busy at the moment, and when im not busy I just sleep, so yeah, hence why Im not working on the london project anymore (I wish I could)

I do still stay in-touch with Freelancer regulary with social-netoworking so I do get to see what progress is being made, but weve both really reached a time when time is something we both dont have because of Exams and Coursework, etc, etc (however he is still working on london project when he can)

Tar,

Tom

12270079_966095820113824_320745299_n.jpg

12272615_966095790113827_2023492124_n.jp

12248617_966095816780491_404591566_n.jpg

12282816_966095810113825_179120363_n.jpg

12283077_966095800113826_1870415879_n.jp

Just a few images of the new Ambulance station....

Yes, Station! Few bugs/errors/etc here and there which I have not a clue how to fix (All trial and error) (If someone who is better at scripting than me wouldn't mind advising me on a few things, it would be appreciated - N.b. NOT someone to do the scripting for me)

- The new octavia's have opening doors, and when equipment is grabbed from them, you can see a Zoll and Response bag in the back.

- When staff spawn at the station, they don't come with response bags, they have to be taken from the vehicle manually. (This is on purpose)

- Police officers now have CS Spray, and the new Peugeot Boxer OSU Van is in game.

12287530_966978126692260_2063842232_o.jp

12282018_966978130025593_1921295810_o.jp

New Buttons!!!

Terrafix Mobile Data Terminal & Genisys Control Panel Buttons have been added.

- When your vehicle wants to go to station, press "Mobile to Station".
- Press "On Standby", to go onto standby, when on standby it will show "Mobile", as in to go mobile again. When the vehicle moves or you press "Mobile", it will go back to "On Standby"
- 999 Mode - This activates the lights
- Arrive Scene Mode - This activates the rear reds

- The orange button now fills the entire command square, making it look neater.

- The ambulance station up north has been changed to just a Standby Point.

12290678_966978133358926_909443307_o.jpg

Police!!!

- A working police station has now been added. 

- Armed Response Officers' MP5 and Taser models will now show up.

These are not final. More Terrafix/Genisys buttons will be added (Such as for the siren) and more objects around the police station will be added. This is just to show a preview.

Another update;

- PCSO's have been added (They have similar functions to real PCSO's, I.e. they can do everything a normal officer does but they cannot arrest, useful for crowd control/redirecting traffic)

- Operational Support Unit officer has been added

- Round riot shield has been added

- They and Armed Response have taser abilities, all officers apart from PCSO's have CS

- They can be deployed from the police station, or from the unit menu, but only available in the Peugeot Boxer OSU Van.

- A range of officers can now be requested at the police station (Like the fire station)

- The WMAS Renault Master's blue lights are much bluer.

Personnel Icons are in the works.

- The orange button now plays the actual emergency call sound when pressed.

- Another Firearms Officer has been added (More armour)

- The number of vehicles available has been set to much more realistic values, and prices have been removed.

- Much more aesthetically pleasing, no missing command buttons, no missing objects, etc.

- WMAS Hazardous Area Response Team Volkwagen T5 has been added

- WMAS Medical Emergency Response Intervention Team (MERIT) Volkswagen T5 has been added.

- WMFS Technical Rescue Unit Volvo has been added

- WMP Ford Focus Anti Social Behaviour (ASB) Unit has been added, for sole use of PCSO's.

- Helimed 03 (Cosford) has been added

- Air Ambulance Pilot has been added

- Air Ambulance Doctor has been added

- Air Ambulance Critical Care Paramedic has been added

- MERIT Doctor has been added

- MERIT Critical Care Paramedic has been added

- WM CARE Team Volvo XC70 has been added (Hold the BASICS Team from v1.0)

- WMAS HART Volvo XC70 has been added

- Old Volkswagen T5 Reserve ambulance has been removed

- Unmarked Volvo XC70 is now just an officers vehicle

- Lots of personnel skin fixes

- WMP Ford S-Max ARV has been added

- BTP Ford S-Max has been added

- BTP Mercedes Vito has been added

- Lots of personnel skin fixes

- WMFS Technical Rescue Unit Fire-fighter has been added.

One bug at the moment that I could with some advice over; The Air Ambulance (RHC) doesn't take off/fly/gohome after its landed, could someone in the know post a list of common problems/steps/etc that I can work through to try and solve the problem? Thanks

Helimed 03 is now fully working.

Nice, Will you be adding the script that multiple doctors can heal a person?

If you can link to/find the script, and if it's publicly useable, I'll do my best to implement it.

--MERIT & Air Ambulance Pictures at the end on previous page